Finished my swap, 91 crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

good job with the swap. would like to see some pics in the sun. dont worry about people with the neg rep. usually they arent doing something right. nice car tho

good job with the swap. would like to see some pics in the sun. dont worry about people with the neg rep. usually they arent doing something right. nice car tho
There are tons of pics in my gallery on my page, appreciate it bro, i just hate people knocking my stuff when im proud as hell of it esp when I dnt knw of many my age already swapping and having no codes thrown or check engine lights lol

check the dates bro all are sold I own many cars recently bought a 2011 wrx step up the game..sun u got a lot of time left too learn...your barely old enough too buy a pack of cigs and a copy of mw black ops

gl with the car

Well I do agree I have alot left to learn and what not, and good luck with the subie

me and my friends dad when i first starte the swap, i cant believe its even the same car anymore, RICE2NICE!
2721.jpg

There are tons of pics in my gallery on my page, appreciate it bro, i just hate people knocking my stuff when im proud as hell of it esp when I dnt knw of many my age already swapping and having no codes thrown or check engine lights lol

youll have people like that no matter what man, im 16 and have just swapped an ls/vtec into my hatch and people of course have something to say, just stick to what you want, ive had to do that. in this hick town i live in if it isnt a truck most people will always have somethin to say about it.

no matter where u r or where ur from theres always gonna be haters and thats all thouse kinda people do is hate u jus gotta rise above it

no matter where u r or where ur from theres always gonna be haters and thats all thouse kinda people do is hate u jus gotta rise above it
its all good, cause i know my shits badass, and i got the quickest and prob only crx rollin around gainesville , EVERYTHING you see here is D-series, and my car is liquid lighting compared to it lol

its all good, cause i know my shits badass, and i got the quickest and prob only crx rollin around gainesville , EVERYTHING you see here is D-series, and my car is liquid lighting compared to it lol

i agree most people ive seen around gainesville have newer civics. most crx's around here are stock. very few are moded.

ha not this weekend but the next im gonna pass through atlanta on the way to south ga for the holidays , we need to take some honda beauty shots man seriously, my names scott btw and its 770-530-1572

Back