fire fox trouble

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AHHVTEC

VIP
the past few days while just surfing firefox will shut down. it says firefox has stopped working and will close, it does this about 20 times a day. i ran all my virus stuff and it finds nothing. i have no clue whats wrong with it or how i can stop it.it get really annoying to have to log back on all day long.

i've had that happen a couple times recently.. i did nothing about it... hasnt happened since

Did you get the recent update?

well i tried firefox 3 for about a day i didn't like it so i went back to normal firefox but if it keeps happening i will uninstall and reinstall and then if it don't work i guess i will try 3 again

i told you to give 3 a couple days->week to get the LEARNING bar to learn.

once it learns your shit, its mint.

yeah im doing that now, so far i have not been kicked off of 3 yet so far so good.

Yeah why would you not use 3? Its the same as 2 just... well better! If you must use 2 reinstalling it should fix your random crash problems.

Yeah why would you not use 3? Its the same as 2 just... well better! If you must use 2 reinstalling it should fix your random crash problems.
i like 3 the only thing i hate about it it out everything i click on in the history.if it was just the sites in the history that would be fine but its everything. and i tried reinstalling 2 and the same crap, so im on 3 now with no problems

change it in preferences... the only thing that pops up in the address bar is my bookmarks when i start typing something

Back