fired distributor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rex187

ok heres that deal. the last night i was driving around with a few friends in my rex and we smoked a 240 and then after that a old school stang wanted to play but u know 3 people in a crx isnt gona even get clost to hanging with the stang...but anyway after i got off the highway i stoped at a light and as i started to drive off my car made a pop and gargel sounds then it died... so i pulled over and started to take a look at it and it look like nothing i could see was worng. but when i took my distributor off and took it apart the rotor and cap where fired hardcore and my distributor was locked up.... so i went and started looking around for a new dissy but all i could find was 91 gsr and it wouldnt fit.. so does any one know here i can find a distributor for a obd0 b16a...cause im having hella prolbems ...any help would bee nice

Distributor King on ebay. I bought mine new from him a while back and it comes with a 3 year warranty I beleive. I would sell you my old one, It needs a new ignitor I think, but I want to keep it as a spare later. These are hard to come across and expensive. Just search for a B16A distributor on ebay and look for the distributor king logo in teh item description.

does anyone know if any other distributor that will fit the 1st gen b16a. last nigh i was looking around on ebay and i found a OBD-1 gsr distributor. i was wondering if teh bolts would match up with the b16a?

not bad. Thats about what I paid for my brand new one from dist king. Does your come with any kind of warranty?

no warranty. but as soon as i get it im gona put a new cap and rotor on it and hope it doesnt lock up like the last one.

Back