1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Firefox quit working

Discussion in 'Computers, Games, Electronics etc' started by StealthMode, Jan 9, 2006.

1. StealthMode

StealthMode Kung Foolin'

So I got on my computer today, and it was taking FOREVER to load the firefox google homepage. I restarted my computer like 3 times. Went into control panel and deleted the cookies/files/history. Tried to get back into Firefox, doesn't work. It won't load the page at all. I'm getting a blank screen. I have the Gmail login site as a bookmark tab, my school's email, Hondaswap and Ebay all on tabs. None of them will work. Nothing will work when I type the address in. Nothing. What the F is going on here? I didn't do anythign that should stop it from working. Can someone help me?

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

un-install it

make sure you have the right version of firefox.

3. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

its happend to me before.. i did absolutely nothing and it started working again...

4. StealthMode

StealthMode Kung Foolin'

I got it working somehow. I have no clue how though. I just F'd around with some things in my Zone Alarm (firewall program) and removed some junk programs. Restarted it and it's all good. I dunno. Maybe my computer farted or something.

5. civic92jak

civic92jak Senior Member

I also use FireFox. Haven't had any problems myself. Works a heck of alot better than internet exploder!!!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted