first afghanistan, then iraq...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 18 2005, 08:06 PM
45 million less Muslims. My only complaint is that I can't watch.
[post=556404]Quoted post[/post]​

I am surprised and dissapointed that no one smacked you aroudn for this. Had you said the same about Christians, Jews, Hindu, etc. someone would have mentioned that this was ignorant, pigheaded, uneducated, and exactly the same crap the Bush, neo-con, fundamentalist christian regime has been pushing from day one. You have earned yourself a warning under member guideline #7.

I am glad to see that someone mentioned the political background from Iran. The US supported the Shah in a coup to remove a DEMOCRATICALLY elected government to appease British oil companies. We supported the Shah once he gained power and helped him stay there. We created Saddam, the Taliban, and many other political messes that are now coming back to bite us, is another military takeover in Iran for NO reason really justified. No. The American government has always been upset that Iran refuses to bow to the USA and they have been successful in surviving without US connections for over 20 years now. If Iran is allowing the IAEA in to inspect the power plant why should they not have it? Don't fool yourself that the US is trying to stop nuclear proliferation, we have said nothing while Isreal developed the bomb and we continue to say nothing about it.

this is by far the most politically charged Honda site I visit. I love it.

There is a shifting paradigm in the US for public opinion that has sprouted out about the time Katrina made landfall. And it's exciting, to say the least.

Since New Orleans became Thunderdome I have seen, even in popular mainstream TV, a more racist attitude - The US population is all together coming to "not like" their black counterparts on US soil. I've been hearing more and more white people saying all sorts of things. Wolf Blitzer even said on TV : "These people are so poor, and so black" and people heard him - But no one made a big deal out of it.

The american populace is also coming to their senses on the wonders of firearms. The US is now, more than ever, pro-gun. I haven't heard such great things about guns since I was a kid in the 70s. Anderson Cooper was on TV talking to a psychologist in New Orleans, when he turned the conversation to the doctor's handgun: They talked about pistol for 2 minutes - He LOVED it.

You might be thinking I'm excited about this - But I'm mixed. Because other countries out there also love guns (Although ban them) and are also very racist - As a product of really bad social engineering.

But check it out next time you're watching TV, or talking to someone.

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Sep 21 2005, 11:29 AM-->
the member guidelines page is... blank.
[post=557663]Quoted post[/post]​
no its not.
https://hondaswap.com/rules.php

if its blank, your browser sucks.

Celerity
@Sep 21 2005, 11:54 AM
There is a shifting paradigm in the US for public opinion that has sprouted out about the time Katrina made landfall. And it's exciting, to say the least.

Since New Orleans became Thunderdome I have seen, even in popular mainstream TV, a more racist attitude - The US population is all together coming to "not like" their black counterparts on US soil. I've been hearing more and more white people saying all sorts of things. Wolf Blitzer even said on TV : "These people are so poor, and so black" and people heard him - But no one made a big deal out of it.
[post=557678]Quoted post[/post]​

yet, we raised 1 billion dollars..... hrm. i guess we don't care

where do you even get that link?

on the main grey toolbar...

* HondaSwap.com
* Forum Guidelines
* Help
* Search
* Members
* Calendar
* Gallery
* Chat Room

click on forum guidelines takes you right to the rules.php page

hey! no rules! let's throw a wild and crazy party because we're wild and crazy guys!

click on the members corner subforum. where it lists the members lounge there is a link for the board guidelines.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 21 2005, 11:54 AM
refresh :)
[post=557747]Quoted post[/post]​

nice. do i get a cookie or something? B)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 21 2005, 10:57 AM
yet, we raised 1 billion dollars..... hrm. i guess we don't care
[post=557680]Quoted post[/post]​

I didn't say that. We care, we care for one of two reasons: We actually want to help people live (1%) or the donations are from a corporation who wants to put their finger in the pie and put a Red Cross "Supreme donors club" plaque on their lobby wall (90%)

I predicted, and have yet to actually see, that we were going to turn the Tsunami ravaged ares of Thailand and SriLanka into an eastern Tech capital. Since it was wiped away, corporate donations would be perfect to toss their way to open an "Eastern Satellite Office".

If that does happen, then I'll be right on with my plan for "New New Orleans".

Originally posted by phyregod+Sep 18 2005, 10:45 PM-->
When you were a kid, if you had a playboy in your room and your mom came by and shouted through the door, "I'll be coming in your room in half an hour!"

I'd think to myself "Half an hour? I will be in a few minutes!"

::ba dum bum::

spectacle
@Sep 21 2005, 04:27 AM
this is by far the most politically charged Honda site I visit. I love it.

I used to go looking for political discussion forums, but I honestly can't find a better one than this. :D

Back