first build, any help, suggestion would be awesome

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

4drsleeper8

Hey guys, so new to this site but ill get right to the point.

Ive got a 1991 integra rs, car is pretty much done outside an in, got intake, etc.

Now im ready to start on the engine, the previous owner was going to turbo car but never did. So ive done some research for awhile as of what i should do. Ive been thinkin of just leaving the B18 in and just do all the internal work, plus turbo. Or do ls/vtec? But is it worth it? would i get still get good hp out of just turbo the engine i have now? the car is a daily driven car, i just want to turn it into a nice 4dr sleeper. So any help would be awesome. Thanks.

Hey guys, so new to this site but ill get right to the point.

Ive got a 1991 integra rs, car is pretty much done outside an in, got intake, etc.

Now im ready to start on the engine, the previous owner was going to turbo car but never did. So ive done some research for awhile as of what i should do. Ive been thinkin of just leaving the B18 in and just do all the internal work, plus turbo. Or do ls/vtec? But is it worth it? would i get still get good hp out of just turbo the engine i have now? the car is a daily driven car, i just want to turn it into a nice 4dr sleeper. So any help would be awesome. Thanks.

What's your budget? Power goals? How mechanically inclined are you?

Back