1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

first gen b16a obd1 swap + s300

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by allshow, Oct 20, 2011.

1. allshow

allshow New Member

after installing my ecu/ obd1 dizzy(td44-obdo plug)/ wideband o2 the car is running crazy rich and is chocking.
    when i try to accelerate it stumbles up to 3K(limp mode?)
    im guessing my injectors are doing this all i could tell is they are keihin's

any help?

2. luky1380

luky1380 New Member

what modes your engine got??? is it stock???
    1st: Make sure u have a stock B16 map loaded in S300 and if it is and it still runs rich(which it shouldn't on stock engine) than take some fuel out make it about 14.5-15.0 AFR at idle its easy to do since u have wideband and S300
    2nd: if other than stock injectors(there is no point in bigger injectors unless u turbo or s/charger with more than 8lb of boost) u have to enter resistance and cc of injectors in S300.

but to get it right under acceleration thats would be pain without dyno but its doable but u really need to know how to work with S300

3. CAFROG

CAFROG Honda Minion VIP

Sounds like limp mode to me.

Check Engine Codes? Motors don't limp for no reason.

Why are you running the S300?? If you don't have a considerable amount of modifications done (i.e, built top end minimum) then the ECU is worth more money in your pocket than using it in your car.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted