First Honda Turbocharged from factory

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1995EGGuy

I heard the new Acura RDX out will be turbocharged. Is this the first Honda to come out with turbo? This car might be some sick machine lol

If I'm not mistaken I think that the City Turbo was the first Honda with a factory turbo. It could be the first factory Honda turbo in the states if it came over here.

there have been other turbo hondas from the factory... they just havent been available in the US
and there is already a thread about this in the multimedia forum

despite being called the city turbo, it wasn't turbo charged. . . j/k

well this will fix my one complaint i have with honda...their only super car....really wasnt...it was an NA 290 HP weakling (compared to others in the class). Im not saying the NSX is a bad car...just saying it could have been so much more.

Quoted post[/post]]
well this will fix my one complaint i have with honda...their only super car....really wasnt...it was an NA 290 HP weakling (compared to others in the class). Im not saying the NSX is a bad car...just saying it could have been so much more.
the reason for that is because there is a 290hp limit for production cars in japan, so building anything more powerful is pointless.

ahh, the GT-R is now explained too...what about the MK4 supra...do they just get a detuned model/

Back