First person view, bike crash.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i seen some tittay.. i agree.. how the fuck does that happen.. looks like they pulled the e-brake to bust a 180

They hit a sheet of sheet rock. They weren't concentrating, they looked up, saw "something" and hit the brakes. He kept the brakes locked and slid on the sheetrock.

Typical cager shit. Were I on a bike in THAT exact traffic pattern I would have backed off anyway. I saw something bad way early in that video.

Quoted post[/post]]
They hit a sheet of sheet rock. They weren't concentrating, they looked up, saw "something" and hit the brakes. He kept the brakes locked and slid on the sheetrock.

Typical cager shit. Were I on a bike in THAT exact traffic pattern I would have backed off anyway. I saw something bad way early in that video.

I watched it over and over at the point where the tires locked up. the white stuff is smoke from the tires, I saw no sheet rock whatsoever.

same here^ i saw this vid a bit ago and thought the same damn thing, how does someone do this?

and thats a good vid to show people that say you dont need full gear on the streets

looks like there was somthing in the road... i dunno.

all i do know is that he walked away from that because he was geared up and lived to post the vid online.

Quoted post[/post]]
looks like there was somthing in the road... i dunno.

all i do know is that he walked away from that because he was geared up and lived to post the vid online.

wow, watching that just influenced me to stay away from bikes for even longer.. but we'll see how that goes :)

oh,, B...she :) she looked pretty cute too!

how would you know what she looked like...you never saw anything but a heared up leg and a hand. that honda was like OOO A YAMAHA YUMMY!!! E-BRAKE....GIMMIE SOME SUGA BABAY!!

Seriously, it looked like it was on a mission to eat that bike. there is no reason to pull the ebrake on the road unless you have no pedal brakes. fuckin ass hat.

:laugh: Classic...that 1 person said lay HIM on HIS back...the girl helping her was like ITS A HER...."oh" ahhahahahahha

i automatically assumed it was a guy two. i was originally thinking "has to be a guy...a girl wouldnt post that...or record a normal day on her bike...thats a guy thing" but if you listen to what that other chick she does say that...crazy, but true.

Just seems odd that she had a camera on when that happened.

this is her picture from her website.
Me.jpg

Ragin Asian. Thats why the civic came after her. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON A BIKE...YOU BELONG IN MEEEE!!!!"

holy shit that sucks

and the worse thing someone can do if your in a motorcycle wreck is to try to take the helmet off the injured rider. NEVER DO THAT leave it to the emergency people.

no joke on the helmet thing. usually they break/cut the thing off...doing it any other way could hurt the person.

:bs:
ive been in a worse crash than that, and i have a few friends that are EMTs / paramedics
they simply remove the helmet once they have your neck braced
i still have the helmet i had on in my crash
dried blood and all

and i broke C1 and C2 in my neck

when my buddy crashed his suzuki cruiser they cut his helmet in half...they gave it back to him too

How can there be a sheet of ice if everyone is wearing t-shirts? :confused:

Back