First real mod goes on the WRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hell yeah baby. You've got me by a little bit, but I'd still want to line up against you to see what we can do. :D

And yes...spent a little over 1k, got 55-60 horses in response. Yes please. :)

I'll see about the STi intercooler- I don't know if he wants to give it up now. On the one hand, its capacity is pretty large on its own, and the front mount requires more piping, so it would lag a little more. We'll see.

Yeah baby, keepin this thread alive. :D

Installed a Blitz FATT Dual Auto Turbo Timer in the car this weekend. Auto Mode, Manual Mode, Cabin Temperature (??), Lap Times, Battery Voltage, and Digital Boost Readout, which makes THREE boost gauges in my car already. :)

The install went easily, after finding the correct install instructions online. The optional harness ($16 or so) made it so I didn't have to splice any wires. Had to cut and tape two wires, ground a couple of other wires, and plug in the optional harness. Bing bang boom. :)

Anyway, it's pretty cool. Works perfectly, and blinks green and red while counting down, kinda like a bomb. :D I'll take a pic of how it mounts in the car, very nondescript.

Back