first snow of the winter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
:blink: so today it snow in denver today (little early this year), has anyone else got snow yet.

and heres to all the california drivers in colorado :flipoff: and stay home if you cant drive in the fricken snow

no snow here yet, wont see any till november most likely, maybe late oct, maybe. I hate people that cant drive in snow, its not hard!!!

if we have snow by thanksgiving, its rare... we'll get some flurries before t-day, but rarely will it stick

but the way this year is going, we'll prob have 2 storms before t-day. lol

i need to score some snows for the sti....

no snow here yet, wont see any till november most likely, maybe late oct, maybe. I hate people that cant drive in snow, its not hard!!!

no, its not hard, but it will catch you off gaurd if you've never driven in it before

damn, snow already, thats crazy
i usually have to wait till january to get snow...
or at least thats how its been the last few years..

oh, on a side note, we started up all the snowmobiles and moved them into the garage yesterday, starting to prep them for winter run and such...
and they ALL STARTED with no ether, no plug changes, no new gas...
just choke, pull and go...
this might not seem like a big deal but these are OLD machines..
the kind you work on more than you ride
lol

its not that hard to drive in, just people out her panic when it snows, and start to drive like shit,
hell its only snowed a couple of inches

Quoted post[/post]]
and heres to all the california drivers in colorado :flipoff: and stay home if you cant drive in the fricken snow

Yeah, I remember the Californians in the snow in Colorado. The only people that can total two cars and kill someone in a 5mph slide.

Coloradoans hit the road because it's like free skiing. "Whee !"

-> Steve

But dude, I've seen some of the shittiest drivers in the world with "NATIVE" bumper stickers. Speaking of, I want another NATIVE bumper sticker. if I send you money, can you get me a few ?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Yeah, I remember the Californians in the snow in Colorado. The only people that can total two cars and kill someone in a 5mph slide.

Coloradoans hit the road because it's like free skiing. "Whee !"

-> Steve

But dude, I've seen some of the shittiest drivers in the world with "NATIVE" bumper stickers. Speaking of, I want another NATIVE bumper sticker. if I send you money, can you get me a few ?
you want a colorado native bumper sticker? yea i can get you some

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
you want a colorado native bumper sticker? yea i can get you some

SWEET . Lemme pile up some money for you. Mine are all faded and fell off. I have one on my toolbox now, but it fell off of my Civic bumper. My 4Runner is missing one, and it needs it.
i'll get you as many as you want, i'll pm you my cell number

im with b, winter driving is just about the best driving. It only catches you off guard if you take it for granted, respect the snow.

w00t! Ski/snowboard season is coming! And with the parents off in Chile during Christmas break, I'll have tons of time to ride! Too bad I can't drive though, that part of winter will be depressing, I always have so much fun.

Can't wait for snow to hit the sierra's. The Evo loves playing in the snow. :)

Quoted post[/post]]
im with b, winter driving is just about the best driving. It only catches you off guard if you take it for granted, respect the snow.
:laugh: try driving in colorado with tons of stupid drivers, dude people out here panic at the first sight of snow and they become the dumbest drivers on the planet.
Quoted post[/post]]
so very true, 10 car pipe ups on I-25 cause of this

Yippee! No snow in Boulder yet, but it's raining like a mofo.

I'm sooooooooo looking forward to using my first-ever ski pass, and hitting up some parking lots for a Code White. :mrgreen:

Nothing really sticking downtown yet. It was snowing pretty good this morning, but by about 11 it had turned to rain. Looks like Copper is scheduled to open Nov. 4th. Less than a month :mrgreen:

At this rate this will be the THIRD winter I haven't had the use of my 4Runner. Last winter, every goddam time it snowed, the 4Runner broke. This year, it's got the new engine, and I sent it into the shop for suspension. That was 6 monthsago.

Back