First steps to my CSS degree...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Its like the old SAT. half math, half english. Its mostly critical thinking and your process for problem solving. You have to apply rules and formulas to situations to solve the problems. Its an extra step past knowing Pythagorean theory and such.

I took the manhattan gmat course and had to work my ass off. Since youve done a lot of math, you should be ok. its more of a right of passage to weed out people who don't want to work hard.
I actually never took an SAT either.. lol. I did 2 years at a CC then transferred to a state university.

Thanks for the pointers!

virgins.png

Engineering was the worst - at least at my school. By the end of sophomore year all of the decent looking females had dropped with the exception of one. Naturally, she has a crowd of thirsty dudes following her around at all times.

There were words on there?

I was told by friends that I would ace it without studying other than getting familiar with the terminology...
The english portion is actually really tough. The math part you need to understand how to apply different concepts and theories. For example, everybody knows how to answer the SAT question of finding the volume of a cylinder. But the GMAT asks you to find the new area of a can label if you were to double the volume of the cylinder can.

Back