First Tat

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94H_Ex

Under employed
Just got it last night, I wasn't going to get one, but a good friend of mine offered up to pay for my first one. Just to keep some of you happy that always say "never do something on impulse." I have been wanting this tat for 2 years in the spot I got and the way i got it. It did hurt more than I expected it to, but I want another already.

Pic in link
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...55928900_100000144592900_195527_2041432_n.jpg

As long as you like it that's all that matters. Don't let anyone tell you different.

At that. Played out.

from what I was told by one artist once. anything can be played out, unless it has some meaning. The definition of the Nautical Star was to symbolize the north start which almost everyone knows helped sailors navigate home. The location I had this one placed was to symbolize that no matter what to push forward and leave the path home behind me.

looks good.

reminds me that i need to get mine touched up/extended

looks kinda lopsided....

and it's trendy as shit, not to mention played out.

sorry, but if someone else has the same tat as you, it's that much less cool.

I've always liked the stars, but I make sure my stuff is custom. Nothing out of the book for me. Can't wait to start my 1/3-1/2 sleeve.

But, if you like it, it was the right tattoo.

Back