First Ticket of the new year

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ThatGuy4life

The Riced Sleeper
So I'm on my way to work tonight driving in the middle of nowhere from my girls house (she stays 2 cities away from where I work and one city away from where I live) speed limits 60mph. So i'm driving up the hill doing about 65 kinda zoned out thinking about other shit forgetting that as soon as I go over the hill the speed limit drops dramitcally to 45mph. So I came down the hill pass the speed limit sign but still didn't kick in to slow down, approached a little incle and as soon as I hit the top radar dector went off like crazy, that snapped me out of my lil day dream, and I'm like "oh fuck".

Sure enough there's a cop going the other way. Looked in the rear view saw him hit his lights and flipped a bitch. So I pulled over. He approached my vehicle, "So how are you doing tonight"? I said fine what about you? He said I'm good, so why were you speeding? I said, on my way to work in Rio Rancho and wasn't paying attention to the speed limit dropping so fast. He's like Rio Rancho that's 2 cities away. what you doing out here. Well sir, my girl lives out here and she's pregnant and she want's me down here.

Then he ask, any illegal substances or weapons in the car? No crack, cocaine, or marijuanna? No sir, I said. To which he replied, then why are your hands sweating? Well sir, my dr's say there's a problem with my body where it uses up the sugar to fast that cause me to have sweaty palms almost all the time unless I eat a lot of sweets throughout the day to replenish it. Oh so it's a medical problem and not that you're nervous? Yes sir.

So he ask for insurance, reg., and drivers liscense, went to his car and came back. I saw the clipboard in his hand as he approached and I'm thinking to myself dam my first ticket. Ended up getting off with a warning and fix it ticket as my reg. expired in Dec. Told him well I called the DMV and apperently they are backed up issuing new tags so the 06 reg., are supposed to be valid until March. He said different city so I haven't heard of that but be sure to tell the judge that if you haven't gotten your reg. by your court date. So now I have a month to finish getting my engine together so I can get rid of my cel so I can pass emissions and get her re-registered.

atleast you didnt get a speeding ticket. Fix it tickets can be easily taken care of.

i need to get mine inspected... suppose to go in last... ohh i dunno aug or june... :p

dam and I thought I was bad for Dec. But yea I'm sure glad it wasn't a speeding ticket, I just hope I can get the paper registration in hand before my court date or hope that the extension story pans off for me

Dam Celerity, lol

i thought that would have gotten him a speeding ticket, reckless driving, no registration, criminal intent to commit a felony, etc. etc. etc.

i think the cop was scared. :ph34r:

Naw, see out here is opposite the caucassians are the minorities. Most of the cops are of hispanic descent so we get lucky

He actually asked why your palms were sweating? What a tool. lol

Yea, probably thought I really was nervous

Back