First time builder

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jaysluda

Jaysluda
New to the site but let me know what i can do next to the car please give suggestions and let me know honestly what you think, i have been working on this car for 3 years now it was bone stock when arrived. Thanks alot
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/829925
I am looking for the following items Red or black sparco seats, Strut Bar, CAI, Carbon fiber trunk. Who does custom Carbon work also?

829925_168.jpg

829925_162_full.jpg

Uhhh...a cold air intake or a strut bar shouldn't be hard to find, there's about a bazillion for sale on eBay and other websites.

Check out Import Replacement Parts. They usually have pretty decent prices and free shipping.

After starting engine

After i started the engine after the swap i had black smoke comming from the exhaust is that normal, black drip was on the ground also does anyone know what it could be?

Also what do i ask for when getting the ecu pins for the computer? what size are they and were to get them?

I also have a check engine light on?

Smoke comming from near the front were the a/c is, i wonder if its because of the a/c not having anything in it or what?

If anyone can also give me any hints on what to do next would be great.

I started it up and smell lots of rubber or something comming from the belts under the hood, the radiator fluid is also burning smoke out of the radiator any help would be great thanks

your engine probably sat for years before you got it. The smoking under the hood is probably grease and dust burning off as your engine gets hot. Thats what happened to me. As to the black smoke, it could be the car blowing off excess carbon buildup, or it could be running rich. Give it some time to settle in and see if it changes.

Back