first time on

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Boss38

whats up my name is boss this is my first time on the site and im trying to get into the honda scene i really like the cars but i dont where to satart im really a chevy type of guy but i love honda's i want to get on and build it up but i dont know where to start i would like a hatch but i need some help getting started so anybody willing to give a helping hand i would really appreciate it

:wave: Welcome,
I would recomend a CRX only because they are light which = less ponys to get moving.
But the prob with that is CRX's are becoming harder and harder to find in unmolested condition, but a hatch is also a great place to start.

There are many motors you can swap into these cars. From the powerhouse B-series down to the D-series, and maybe even an H-series. But regardless of where you decided to start there is an abundant aftermarket support for these motors and cars.

Good luck and welcome again!!!

Classifieds. There is a beautiful crx shell that Formby is selling in Florida.

thanks for the welcome you now anybody tryin to get rid of a hatch preferably a shell

Back