1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

first time on

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Boss38, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Boss38

Boss38 New Member

whats up my name is boss this is my first time on the site and im trying to get into the honda scene i really like the cars but i dont where to satart im really a chevy type of guy but i love honda's i want to get on and build it up but i dont know where to start i would like a hatch but i need some help getting started so anybody willing to give a helping hand i would really appreciate it

2. 801CRX

801CRX Got Rice?

:wave: Welcome,
    I would recomend a CRX only because they are light which = less ponys to get moving.
    But the prob with that is CRX's are becoming harder and harder to find in unmolested condition, but a hatch is also a great place to start.

There are many motors you can swap into these cars. From the powerhouse B-series down to the D-series, and maybe even an H-series. But regardless of where you decided to start there is an abundant aftermarket support for these motors and cars.

Good luck and welcome again!!!

3. Boss38

Boss38 New Member

do you know anywhere i can find a hatch even just the shell and thank you for the welcome

4. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

Classifieds. There is a beautiful crx shell that Formby is selling in Florida.

5. 801CRX

801CRX Got Rice?

^^^^^WERD check the classifieds here on H-S.
    Good luck.

6. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

7. Boss38

Boss38 New Member

thanks for the welcome you now anybody tryin to get rid of a hatch preferably a shell

8. Boss38

Boss38 New Member

thanks for the welcome you know anybody tryin to get rid of a hatch preferably a shell

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted