first time to the bar in months

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Trinity

I go back like Aqua Net.
well i haven't been to a bar in ages since the last guy i dated didn't like me going i stopped for him. I was hanging out with an oldtime friend and he decided to get some drinks, so i said i'm down if he's paying. so we go to the bar, sit down start drinking. I don't like beer just hard liqour but like to start off with girly drinks to just get in the hang of things again. we are sitting there and i see this girl walk in. Now she isn't like drop dead gorgeous but she is very cute. Dark red hair, around 5'5, brown eyes just cute. so i tell my friend i want to buy her a drink but he kinda ignores the idea. I have NEVER bought aANYONE a drink at a bar, i have had guys buy one for me but never did it for anyone else.
Anyways i see her checking me out and i ask my boy if he see's it and he does so we just laugh it off and keep drinking. 2 other buddies of ours come in, i tell them to check her out, they say she is cute and i'm like " ok she's golden." well we all start drinking and we are all talking about what normal people talk about : IDB, bukkake and things like that. well i look over and see her beer is almost done so i turn to my boy and i tell him " look i want to buy this chick a drink i'll pay ya back later" he says alright so i make the move. i call over the bartender and tell her to let that chick know that whatever drink she wants its on me.

*NOW THIS IS WHAT SHOCKED ME*
i buy this girl a shot, since that is what she wants. she gset up comes over to me and asks why i did it. i tell her that i thought she was the cutest chick at the bar and that you deserve a drink for that and i'll be damned the chick is BI too. So i'm trying to talk to her but my boy is making a big effort to cockblock (not cool )so she decides to invite her friends over to out side of the bar so we can all do a shot. it was about 8 of us and we all did a shot of Soco and lime and then i said we had to go and she told me to call her tomorrow and here is her number. I'm calling because she was teh coolest chick i have met in awhile.

Anyways i never though the whole buying a chick a drink thing would be an auto in the door shot but i guess it is. I'm gonna have to do this more often and its something i reccommend

1st time in history a guy has cockblocked a chick from another chick. :)

:thumbsup: for accomplishing what every man on earth attempts to do, and actually succeeding. :)

P.S. This thread is worthless without pics :lol:

ok, i admit i have only been here a few months . . but im a little confused from your post trinity, are you BI (just wondering, im assuming you are a girl).

Thats cool and im glad you had fun at the bar, i have a question though - i have a few friends who are girls (they are BI). I think that they act that way cause they want attention and think guys think they are hotter if they hook up with eachother - what do you think?

Originally posted by Havok@Feb 17 2004, 02:08 PM
1st time in history a guy has cockblocked a chick from another chick. :)

:thumbsup: for accomplishing what every man on earth attempts to do, and actually succeeding. :)

P.S. This thread is worthless without pics :lol:

LMAO...everything you said...I was thinking as I read through the story...

Originally posted by Cashizslick@Feb 17 2004, 08:44 PM
ok, i admit i have only been here a few months . . but im a little confused from your post trinity, are you BI (just wondering, im assuming you are a girl).

Jesus, your reading comprehension skills are lacking huh?

and i'll be damned the chick is BI too.

:thumbsup: Meeting new people is fun, especially the cutest girl in the bar.

:werd:

Cherry pie... both kinds. :) :) :)

For you sickos reading TOO much into it, yes cherries are my favorite fruit. :p

believe it or not, you can accomplish just as much with a friendly smile and a "hello" as you can with shelling out 7.00 for a drink...

that's my opening line....and after about 5 mins of talking to her, i know whether or not i want to buy her a drink and continue the conversation, or just surgically stitch her front lips together

Sure- but finding a bi chick to talk to a girl is a lot harder than finding a straight girl that will talk to a guy.

:)

Easiest line I have used in the past if a my bud and I are out trolling for some company. Walk up next to the girl at the bar, and order 3 drinks. Once you have all three of them in front of you look perplexed and a bit shy. Smile at the girl and ask in an ever so kind voice if she could help you carry on of them back to the table with you. Once there offer her the drink and get to know each other. Now if your an idiot and begin the conversation with "You got sum pretty eyes" your toast. Just smile and listen to what she says. Also say her name a couple of times back to her while you are chatting. It shows you care who the hell she is, and not just what size her chest is. Last but not least, always listen. Dont just talk.

Originally posted by MiguelDelFuego@Feb 17 2004, 07:23 PM
Easiest line I have used in the past if a my bud and I are out trolling for some company. Walk up next to the girl at the bar, and order 3 drinks. Once you have all three of them in front of you look perplexed and a bit shy. Smile at the girl and ask in an ever so kind voice if she could help you carry on of them back to the table with you. Once there offer her the drink and get to know each other. Now if your an idiot and begin the conversation with "You got sum pretty eyes" your toast. Just smile and listen to what she says. Also say her name a couple of times back to her while you are chatting. It shows you care who the hell she is, and not just what size her chest is. Last but not least, always listen. Dont just talk.

adding to some very good points.......

1. smile
2. make sure you watch your body language....chicks pick up on guy's body language MORE than you realize......I learned the hard way when I was younger.

My face and words were saying "Hi, lets get to know each other, im a really nice guy" while my body langauge was saying "I'm going to try and pork you in all 3 holes tonite"

when I was younger, i didnt realize that body langauge has THAT big of an effect on women....

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Feb 17 2004, 07:40 PM
My face and words were saying "Hi, lets get to know each other, im a really nice guy" while my body langauge was saying "I'm going to try and pork you in all 3 holes tonite"

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

Back