first time to the bar in months

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Feb 17 2004, 08:56 PM
hey trinity... wanna buy ME a drink?!

;)

sure no problem, anytime. i just gotta get that number afterwards :). lol

well i am calling her tonight and i am trying to make plans for this weekend. Honestly normally i would have just said hey but i was kinda trying to leave and i was just going to do it before i left as something nice, it went farther than that. i don t'use lines on girls or guys and i wouldn't ever try to be something i'm not. i was just having a good time and i found someone else who was too. i'm glad for that. i hope a have a good time and good luck to all the other people out there.

yea, i know what you mean... i've never really had to use a line. i figure, i'll just talk to them. if they're not into me, it's obvious. and, if they are, then i don't have to act like a fool trying to lay a line on them. :p

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Feb 20 2004, 12:28 AM
yea, i know what you mean... i've never really had to use a line. i figure, i'll just talk to them. if they're not into me, it's obvious. and, if they are, then i don't have to act like a fool trying to lay a line on them. :p

lines are ghey and corny. i can't stand a guy using lines unless its like " my car has lsd" lol. no but i mean why can't people just try to talk to people now days, they always try to act so fake. hell your gonna find out they are someone else one day so why not just be your from the start

Originally posted by Trinity+Feb 20 2004, 02:29 AM-->
StarBellieAngel
@Feb 20 2004, 12:28 AM

lines are ghey and corny. i can't stand a guy using lines unless its like " my car has lsd" lol. no but i mean why can't people just try to talk to people now days, they always try to act so fake. hell your gonna find out they are someone else one day so why not just be your from the start

because being real doesn't always work. Hell last time I went out I was myself and real honest just talkin to this chick, after about 10 minutes the chick basically just took the drink I bought her and took off. I figured she'd do that so I didn't really care, even though the drink was fuckin expensive as hell.

If I found her again I woulda taken the drink and dumped it on her, why? cause she was a lying bitch. :)

yeah but you just realize that people like that arent worth the time and move to the next. i'd rather meet someone real than some bar face they have to put on, maybe that is why i enjoy single life right now. oh well

I don't want to move to the next after I've wasted so much time on one person. I wasn't out lookin for a chick that night. I was out to get drunk...and puke...oh the fun. :D

Back