First turbo setup need help!!!! STOCK D16Y8

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ns060

OK starting off, this is my first turbo setup i will be attempting.. I'm a noob at turbos. I have recently bought a turbo kit off of one of my friends. It comes with Garrett T3 turbo, FMIC all piping, Greddy BOV, missing link, vortech FMU, turbo manifold, The wastegate is pre set at 4 pounds. Now I only need to get oil lines and a few other things what else do i need and where can i get the oil lines for cheap. Do i need to get a tune with only 4 psi? I just really need help some good advice i am on a college budget(had to save just to get the turbo kit)...
I know i need to retard my timing 2 degrees. Do i need something like a apexi afc,???
If yall could help me out i would greatly apprecoate it.

there is a place in King NC off main St that makes oil lines to fit, water lines and pressurized lines and cheap too.

i thing at 4 psi you don´t need to tune it, its relatively slow compression.

A downpipe.

oops i have a down pipe i have everything but engine management. What is chrome and uberdata or emanage. what is a cheap engine management.

Ive seen guys here tune their cars with just a SAFC2 some have Hondata and some have the ECU reprogramed(chipped) me i have a spare SAFC2 so ill be using that in my Hatch!

4psi on a t3? don't waste your time. thats like 20 hp.

ditch the fmu and missing link, and look into getting crome set up on your ecu.

< C R O M E >

Back