Fishing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I sit in or near the water with a cooler and a pole. Don't think you would call it fishing though, can't remember the last time I caught something.

Last edited:
Trolling for pink snapper?
I'm in it to get drunk and get a tan. If I catch anything it's a plus. Especially the most elusive of all.

Fun fact, Pink Snapper while being elusive can survive in both fresh water and salt water. The more you know.....

Dam some of you guys catch some big fucking fish.....don't think ima pull anything like that in the lakes i fish in lol

Head out to the sound in a boat. I have seen some big blues and strippers come out of there.

Head out to the sound in a boat. I have seen some big blues and strippers come out of there.

i just got a new pole today at walmart :) going for striped bass in teh CT river in Cromwell.....guys are pulling 35 inchers out of there

i used to fish all the time..i love it,just havent been in a long time..
we used to go out to the opera house in east haddam..and fish right off the boat launch..
my uncle awhile back caught a 43' striper

I dont have any pictures of fish I have caught, I have a few pictures of things I have shot though.

i used to fish all the time..i love it,just havent been in a long time..
we used to go out to the opera house in east haddam..and fish right off the boat launch..
my uncle awhile back caught a 43' striper
43-foot striper??!?!

:p:p:p

if it would stop fucking raining for 2 fucking minutes lol

I wish I had time to get out. I only went out opening day. We got one fish. We were taking a break off of the boat doing some grilling. I was flipping the steaks and my buddy was adjusting the poles. He went to throw my line back out. As soon as it hit the water, he pulled in a 12" trout on my pole.
Hopefully I'll finish fixing up my condo soon so I have some free time to get out there. I am trying to beat a few neighbors to the market so I am constantly working on it. The sad part is I live along the Farmington and haven't fished it this year.

went out yesterday, bought a $45 fishing licenses and caught myself a whole 12" large mouth bass. first one in 5 years. didnt take pictures because probably wouldnt able to see the small bastard.

jesus... the combo fresh and salt license isnt that much in florida.

Strippers eh? That'll get you a good view of the elusive pink snapper, but don't try to catch the ones around there, they usually have parasites.

damn it, every time i see the name of this thread i automatically think it says "fisting"
and i think WTF?
then i realize im just dumb.

on topic though, i have no where near enough patience for fishing.

im gunna try to keep this thread alive.... here are a couple from this week:

pretty good size 'cuda and a tasty rainbow runner :D
cuda005.jpg

rainbowrunner004.jpg

Back