fist time turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b20kid

Ok This is my first turbo build up an I have 4 motor in mind which are the b20,b16a b18 or the Ls block, but iv seen many have said a b20 setup are no good, Im better of with a b16a or the b18. My goals are too have a somewhat daily driven 350+ I only wrk down the street lol. I need to know what to do as far as bore the block,resleeving is a must what's the best intake manifold,piston,rods,wat kind head wrk an who makes the best valvetrain out there, I got me the gredddy piggbac the blue box,MSD, Should I do some crank work I want to do everything that is needed so what do all of u think ...

If your rebuilding and sleeving it then 350 is a very reasonable goal. I would go b18b turbo. But thats just me.

Throw away the greddy blue box. Piggyback computers work like shit regardless of what anyone else will tell you. You are way better off getting a p28 ecu which is obd1. You can chip these computers using hondata, crome, and uberdata to name a few. You can get a jumper harness to convert to obd1 if you need to. This will save you money and alot of headaches.

yea i will be resleeving the block an adding a blok gaurd but i wannna know wat else can i dooo

Back