(FL) fs/ft: '93 Prelude Si turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

specie

I was going to rebuild the motor, but I got into an argument with the owner of the where the car is being stored. I just want to sell this car or work out a trade for a Toyota Tacoma.

Clean '93 Prelude Si (white exterior/black interior). One small dent on the hood and like 2 or 3 small dings on the door. The sunroof has some rust spots; otherwise, the car body is in great condition. Very good condition for its age. No rust; original paint and no accidents (clean title).

Here is the rundown:
-167k miles
-Spun rod bearing-> (needs crank, maybe rods/pistons). Or just a shortblock and you're good to go.
-Tranny and everything else is in good condition
-Eibach springs
-17" Rota Subzeros w/ good 215-40 Kumho Ecsta 712 tires
-cross drilled rotors w/ SS brake lines
-Clutchnet Stage2 clutch
-Magnaflow exhaust
-JVC cd player w/ Sony speakers
-Greddy Turbo Timer
-Autopage alarm with keyless entry, hooked up to be used with the turbo timer.
-J&S Ultra Safe Guard V2. with monitor
-Walbro 255LPH Fuel Pump

-Drag Gen 2 turbo kit, everything is there, except I'm going to take the turbo and the bov. Includes downpipe to 3" Magnaflow exhaust. Nice intercooler with pipings, manifold has been high heat coated with no cracks.
- EFI PMS For the right price, I'll include PMS EFI so you can do your tuning. Includes hand held programmer for tunning on the fly. 3 Maps that you can switch to (ie..1 for daily driving, 1 for track mode). Already tuned for 440cc injectors, just grab a set of DSM 450cc injectors and tune it a little bit.
-1 piece JDM headlights. Haven't arrived yet; could be included if needed.

Motor has been pulled out already. Just need to replace crank, maybe rods/pistons and then put it back together. The head is in good shape. Perfect opportunity for someone that wants to go with a sleeved block for high boost application or someone that wants a low boost stock setup.

Will not part out; unless I sell the shell first.

Want to trade for a Toyota Tacoma or a clean '92-95 Civic Hatchback; white preferred. PM me with what you have.
Or make an reasonable offer if you want to buy.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. Don't mind showing the car to potential buyers. Car is located in St. Petersburg, FL.

134-3482_IMG.jpg

Please contact me through e-mail: qua_lac@hotmail.com

Thanks.
Ken

Back