FL Studio 5

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blackice90HB

Any one here ever fooled w/ this? I make beats and stuff (Rap, Crunk music) and it pretty good. I've been told that Reason 3.0 is better, but I cant figure it out. I'll go and get the full version of FL Studio 5 eventually I guess. does any body have the crack to turn the demo to the full version?

Cracks, and warez are illegal, and not supported by this site. Goole on the other hand, doesn't care, and if you were to say, search for "FL studio 5" and "crack" in the same line you might be able to find something there.

:werd: try to keep the illegal stuff out of here as much as possible.

i've fooled with reason before... the soundbank is huge and all, but i found it very difficult to use...

most of the music i post is "Free domain" and released BY the producers for bittorrent download.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reason is a pretty shitty program. Always has been. Not to mention the easiest program to use by far. My advice is to learn on reason first, because if you think that is hard, you're in for a surprise. It only gets more complex.

Reason is cool because it's self contained, and comes with samples. But the sooner you learn that the synths and effects units sound like ass, the better you are. Christ, the upgrade for 3.0 was a bunch of "mastering" software to make the crap sound better. Didn't work. Cool program to write in, but you'll be disappointed in the results.

Fruity Loops is just that..... a loop-based sequencer. You gotta provide your own samples and shit. It's alright, but very junior.

If you want a program that will open your mind a bit, and is pretty easy to pick up, go for Ableton Live. Music production with Live and Push | Ableton It's got a lot more flexibility and also has support for VSTi plug-ins, which will later allow you to implement other machines (synths, samplers, effects ect... [which there are tons of free on the net] ... geregistreerd via Argeweb.

If you do get a hold of either Ableton or Reason, and have any questions, no matter how complex, just ask me.

Quoted post[/post]]
Reason is a pretty shitty program. Always has been. Not to mention the easiest program to use by far. My advice is to learn on reason first, because if you think that is hard, you're in for a surprise. It only gets more complex.

Reason is cool because it's self contained, and comes with samples. But the sooner you learn that the synths and effects units sound like ass, the better you are. Christ, the upgrade for 3.0 was a bunch of "mastering" software to make the crap sound better. Didn't work. Cool program to write in, but you'll be disappointed in the results.

Fruity Loops is just that..... a loop-based sequencer. You gotta provide your own samples and shit. It's alright, but very junior.

If you want a program that will open your mind a bit, and is pretty easy to pick up, go for Ableton Live. Music production with Live and Push | Ableton It's got a lot more flexibility and also has support for VSTi plug-ins, which will later allow you to implement other machines (synths, samplers, effects ect... [which there are tons of free on the net ...] geregistreerd via Argeweb.

If you do get a hold of either Ableton or Reason, and have any questions, no matter how complex, just ask me. I know those programs like I know how my cock feels in my hand.

AMEN to that. I hate reason with a passion. I dont use loops when I make my beats anyways. I always start from scratch. Well, I ended up getting the XXL version of FL Studio 5.02. I love it, i've made about 5 beats so far. My personal favorite is one I made from Dexter's Laboratory.

Hey, I do have a question for you.
My "midi out" channel is screwy, one day it will work fine, and other days it wont work at all, and I haven't changed any settings. Mine doesn't list port numbers. But, Im using a Yamaha UX-16 Midi connector/interface. My output mapping window is in this order:
MIDI Mapper
Yamaha USB OUT 0-1
Creative SW synth
A:SB Live! MIDI synth
B:SB Live! MIDI synth
SB Live! MIDI Out (1460)

I have the yamaha selected.

For master sync output:
MIDI Mapper
Yahama USB OUT 0-1
Creative SW synth
SB Live! MIDI Out (1460)

Yamaha selected

Controller type: generic controller is selected cause I'm using a Casio WK-1630

On the connecting cables, there is a box w/ a chip in it half way thru that has a red light (the power light) and two green lights for IN/OUT status. When the thing is working properly w/ Fruity, both the lights are on whether the cables are plugged into the Casio or not.. But right now, only the IN light blinks when I press or depress a key. ??????????????? Any ideas why it's doing this or how to fix it? Cause like I said, I haven't changed any settings.

I'll post my sondclick pages. I only have two beats posted, but I'm pretty sure you all will like 'em. Make sure you have subs on your PC, cause I have plenty of lows programmed in to blow your eardrums out.
Stay tuned becaue I'll be adding new stuff periodically. I'll post here when I upload a new beat.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=418564
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=418409

I dont have the Free MP3 option enabled because people steal ideas too much, and this stuff isn't copyrighted yet. Do any of you know where I should go to get my stuff copyrighted?

Beats start at $100 if any of you had dreams of being the next Mike Jones or Paul Wall. :laugh: joking, but I am selling beats really.

Quoted post[/post]]

Hey, I do have a question for you.
My "midi out" channel is screwy, one day it will work fine, and other days it wont work at all, and I havent changed any settings. Mine doesnt list port numbers. But, Im using a yahama UX-16 Midi connector/interface. My output mapping window is in this order:
MIDI Mapper
Yamaha USB OUT 0-1
Creative SW synth
SB Live! MIDI Out (1460)

I have the yamaha selected.

For master sync output:
MIDI Mapper
Yahama USB OUT 0-1
Creative SW synth
SB Live! MIDI Out (1460)

Yamaha selected

Controller type: generic controller is selected cause I'm using a Casio WK-1630

On the connecting cables, there is a box w/ a chip in it half way thru that has a red light (the power light) and two green lights for IN/OUT status. When the thing is working properly w/ Fruity, both the lights are on whether the cables are plugged into the Casio or not.. But right now, only the IN light blinks when I press or depress a key. ??????????????? Any ideas why it's doing this or how to fix it? Cause like I said, I haven't changed any settings.
I figured it out, I needed the MIDI Mapper selected for my outputs.
i needed to--------> :faq:

a good drum synth is on e-phonic.com its called drumatic_ve.

I dont have the Free MP3 option enabled because people steal ideas too much, and this stuff isn't copyrighted yet. Do any of you know where I should go to get my stuff copyrighted?

WAH!

dude I've been working on music from paid to just for fun for many many years now. if you're worried about people stealing your ideas NEVER EVER let anyone hear anything EVER.

If you can prove you wrote your song before the person who riped you off did, you have rights to the song/idea.

however music is music and everyone rips everyone.

the piano at the beginning of shake um off is lame, and a few of those lows sound like they distort the rest of the sound

overall i give it a 7/10

on street soljas you should switch some of those right to left fades around so some go right to left others left to right. that would sound pretty tight. and the clap is pretty loud.

overall 6.5/10

we dem nu-tech boys gets a 7.5/10

some of the stuff on bak 2 da lab is really tight, other parts get a little too busy, tryin to put too many things into one song.

overall 7.5/10

not bad at all

Sorry man I don't really hear any music, just someone going crazy with some loops.

however, If your goal is to make a bass CD I give you a 10/10

p.s you should invest in some good samples becuase the ones your using suck. check out bearshare or kazaa and type in Samples you will find a bunch. keep in mind if you do use them you shuld buy them.

wink wink

Quoted post[/post]]
http://www.modarchive.com/waveworld/

this site is ok for loops and stuff i got alot of it. some is good. some is bad.

If you want good samples do what I do

http://www.ilio.com/

You will find a lot of the samples they sale being used in Movies and TV. Im talking main stream. movies like Gladiator, "hans zimmer"

Your piano sample from your mp3 reminded me of my old $50.00 keyboard my parnets got me from radio shack back in the earily 90s

Just remember free samples tend to sound free. In a lot of cases you'd be better off taking a mic up to a piano or guitar and record one note then use that. fruityloops should pitch it for you.

Back