FL teen beaten by cops while in jail

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously i live in fl DONT fuk wit da police man. a lot of the cops here are bad, very bad to say the least. i feel bad for this kid. cops follow me home almost every night for no reason, i have a crap dx motor that barely runs so its not for speeding.

BTW, two of the cops have just confessed! and so far 4 cops have been suspended.

damn...suspended...fuck they should get prison time for that...entering a house w/o a warrant...fuck i would love to see a cop get locked up in prison w/ the other criminals...he wouldn't last 1hr in there. i'm pretty sure they won't get prison time...just get fired...or something...damn pigs....hopefully if he recovers and the cop is not a cop no more...he should go beat the cop guys up...they won't be hiding behind badges anymore.

FTC!!!!!!!!! cops around here are not that bad, but they do like to verbally harass us "racers"...i got pulled over for a no safety check sticker and the cop called me a fucking racer...i say fuck the police, because they are all good for nothing....i think they cause crime

oh and just to show how good our hawaii cops are, my window got batted in a few months ago from these punks that were trying to rob me and my friends...we got the punks license plate number, and the cops STILL couldnt find the guys...cmon, i live on a fuckin little island, and they cant trace the number??? sorry, i just have a lot of hatred for cops...

the guy probably deserved it. fucker probably had priors, or there were some underlying circumstances that let the cops to ALLEGEDLY beat him.

you people are quick to lay blame....

first off and foremost, you are reading a fucking story that is in an INTERNET CHAT BOARD.

am i supposed to believe (from what was implied in the story i read) that the guy was merrily driving down the road,
a honest civic-minded citizen, when all of a sudden the big bad police jump out from behind a billboard and
take him down to the center station and give him an interrogation ala 1950's style. in this day and age.....

and even if they did beat the shit out of the guy, he probably deserved it :lol: :lol:

dont judge untill you know the entire facts surrounding the situation, LEST this turns into another
Rodney King....

Who decides to just turn around and go back home everytime a police man is behind you?

<----Lives in Orlando, watches the news everyday, has a paranoid grandma in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl (South) who lets me know every single time someone has been raped or murdered or injured in anyway, hasn't heard a thing about this. My uncles an Orange County police officer, one of the few honorable one's there are. Most of them are power-hungry anal dwelling butt-monkeys though.
I hate that shyt though when they just keep on following you I'd rather them just pull me over so I can be done with it.

Find me a news article on MSNBC or sumthin.

nopt to mention if that person had absolutely nothing to do with what they were after him for why did he give them an accomplice name?

makes no sense to me and im throwing up the BS flag.

The cop flips his lights on and the kid drives home without ever pulling over?

There's a lot more to this story than is posted.

i know a few good cops, and i know a few bad cops. i one time ran a cop off the side of the road while passing a car in a corner(it was no passing zone), racing another car.........got a warning after bullshitting with him for a while. then ive had one cop who would follow me around town for no reason looking to catch me doing something. he pulled me over for not having a front license plate light one time. another time he told me my headlights were off, when there were on, it was night time. this particular officer used to patrol his home town, until threats on his life were made by his family, after he gave his own grandmother a DUI.........they relocated him to my town, and now he is back active in the army. he used to live in saranac, which is like a big redneck town.........you dont mess with family up there, and since everyone is everyones cousin, you dont mess with anyone.............after he gave his grandmother the DUI, everyone wanted to kill him.

I don't care who it is, if a person is driving drunk, they deserve jail time and a DUI ticket.

I don't care who it is, if a person is driving drunk, they deserve jail time and a DUI ticket.

yah, but its your grandmother man............you coulda just driven her home and had a talk with her, instead of marking her a felon.

thats just my opinion

Another great story from Florida, another reason to visit, shit. I live in south florida and usually never hear of topics such as this. I live in a rather upscale city and I have never had any problems with the police. I have been to miami and honestly I don't blame them. Miami for the most part is a fuckind dump.

I agree with karnash, and I always say that there is always two sides to every story and chances are you getting the ass end of the deal.

Milan

if the story is bullshit why did two cops confess, as per the comment upwards of this one? Hmm, if they didn't do anything wrong, whats there to confess?

And you guys have your fucking heads up your asses with "he deserved it". Sometimes thats the case, but sometimes it's not. Cops are just other people. They can be responsible for stupid shit too. Many cops are just straight up assholes. They abuse their privlidges as a police officer, and use profiling techniques and shit. I get looked at crosseyed practically just because my car is imported, and has rims and exhaust. Should I be treated differently from anyone else? no. Am I? Yes. Do officers abuse force/privlidges all the time? Yes. Should they? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back