FL teen beaten by cops while in jail

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even all the n00bs want in on this action Karnash.

Hey Karnash, I got your back. And whoever the hell is bitchin about how he went to grad school is a jealous motherfucker. Yeah, it does make him hot shit. And you know what, I think that if some of you forum-livin internet junkies would listen for a little bit, maybe you could learn somethin.

And by the way, cops in Phoenix arent that bad. :shrug2:

man, this has to be one of the stupidest threads ever....all you NooB's come on this board and go straight to talking smack. the USA is the greatest country and if you dont believe me, go live somewhere else. Halycon or whatever your name is, you need to :newbie: because you come on this board and just start trash talking. I aint smart, so i cant go and make any arguments with you, but i'll just end this with a...I BET YOU DRIVE A JETTA!!!!!!!!!you fuckin fag!!!!!

Originally posted by mattcalica@Jun 29 2003, 08:30 PM
I aint smart, so i cant go and make any arguments with you

Exactly. Then why did you go and open your mouth and make yourself look stupid?

:ufucktard:

Oh and Jettas blow your little brother.

Originally posted by FirstAccord@Jun 29 2003, 07:12 PM
Hey Karnash, I got your back. And whoever the hell is bitchin about how he went to grad school is a jealous motherfucker. Yeah, it does make him hot shit.

haha... someone is on karnash's nuts... :lol: :lol: :lol:

halcyon...you gone and done it now...YOU have no life...you come onto this board and ONLY post in this topic? why? because you find pleasure in pissing people off...if i had the power to ban people i would have done it a looooong time ago...do you even drive a car? do you even own a honda? can you even tell the difference between a rim and a steering wheel? this is a honda site, and if you just wanna come up in here bashing your own fucking country and bashing the loyal members of this site, then i have this to say... :ban: this motherfucker

Hey, man he has the right to voice his opinion. Just because he has different views then you, doesn't mean you should have him banned. Come on now, be civil.

:blah:

argue.jpg

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back