Flag Day Monthly now on the web!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
Flag Day Monthly now is on the web!! thats just a test page per se. ima be adding and changing that page along with making links to the gallery section so keep checking back. its a geocities site so it may be up and down abit. if you got any pics to contribute, submit to flagdaymonthly@yahoo.com :) all contributions will have their name of the person who submitted them.

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@Sep 22 2003, 10:05 PM
Lol...what about an email newsletter? :lol:

hmm you mean a Flag Day Monthly newsletter on yahoogroups?? i can do that, but i gotta finish the site first :)

:eek:

:lmao:

that pic is great

:bo:

Poor B. :lol:

:thumbsup: I was thinking about doing one of those pre-made angelfire ones, but didn't feel like filling out all the stuff.

Time to sue.

#1- Misrepresentation of my name.
#3- in accordance with the Digital Media act of 1998, I have the expressed right to have my picture be removed from any domain/webpage I see fit
#4- I'm calling Tony in the morning

:D j/p I wouldn't sue your ass.... i wouldn't get shit. lol but it is pretty sad, that i've known you for like 5 years... and you still don't know how to spell my name.

Last edited by a moderator:
:owned:

i noticed the spelling, but assumed that he was right, and i was wrong, so i didnt say anything for fear of being :owned: myself....

Back