Flag Day Monthly now on the web!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 22 2003, 11:31 PM
Time to sue.

#1- Misrepresentation of my name.
#2 -
#3- in accordance with the Digital Media act of 1998, I have the expressed right to have my picture be removed from any domain/webpage I see fit
#4- I'm calling Tony in the morning

:D j/p I wouldn't sue your ass.... i wouldn't get shit. lol but it is pretty sad, that i've known you for like 5 years... and you still don't know how to spell my name.
:lol:

being as broke as i am right now (you guys have no fucking clue....) i would file a frivilous lawsuit on Brian's behalf so fast it would make your head spin :spin:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: I like how there is the space for a store.... B shirts, hats and underwear!!!!!! :bo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice nice! Brian now might be a good time to jump in on some stock on that website, and set up your own, Flagdayeverydaywebcam.com

I bet people would watch not even knowing who you are, just old 60 year olds hoping your going to get naked and beat off or something....could make money off of a live feed.

Originally posted by djyox@Sep 23 2003, 12:10 PM
I bet people would watch not even knowing who you are, just old 60 year olds hoping your going to get naked and beat off or something

:unsure:

Edit : Page 2 :owned:

Back