Flag Day Monthly Special Issue

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
this is a special issue of Flag Day Monthly dedicated specifically for Xaero3953. he will be greatly missed by us all:

med_gallery_16_54_114296.jpg

**fixed pic**

Wow. He was 5 days younger than me. :cry: Good looking issue of Flag Day Monthly.

That's awesome Brian. Thanks for making that.

It may be a stupid joke, but ya know, it hits home.

i wasnt sure whether or not it would be a proper thing to do but i think he would of enjoyed having a special issue of FDM dedicated to him. all the pics on there, i got from either his gallery here on HS or on his myspace.com page.

Nice job. I knew he was young...but i thought he was at least older than me. It tears me apart inside knowing that he was younger than me... :cry:

nice job BDN.

You think maybe it would be appropriate to send a copy of that to Jamie so his family can see it? I mean it's only a joke like B said, but it's something that everyone loved on here.

Nah. I'm sure they are hit harder by this than we are. We'll see if they come on here at some point - I'm sure that someone in the family will go through his machine and wrap up his online contacts.

thats really cool you guys! If anyone knew Bob you would know he loves to joke around and play pranks on people. Saturday the service went really well, of course there was tears and all but there were great memories and good times shared as well. Dang wireless keyboards being retarded and making me mad... anywho... Im going to go run some errands and stuff. Oh there was another article written in the Startelegram about Bob I'd put a link but Im about to get off here, but you should go check it out if you'd like :)

Thats a very well written article. I wish his family the best. Great issue of FDM.

That was very well written. It's nice to see our friend one last time. There were few things I didn't know until I read that. The Air Force, moving in, the night of his death. Very powerful.

-> Steve

Back