Flame Out Of Hood!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebel78

i just swapped my b16 into my civic. Started her up everything was jus fine. Then a huge ass flame shot out from my f* hood! what happened man? i ant got a clue. I have got to know what thsi is it is driving me insane not able to understand what happened? and im out at least 5 grand not to mention a car. any help is appreciated.

second, calm the fuck down and type in english. Then, give us a little more info; or maybe, take it to a mechanic/call a mechanic.

Saying a flame shot out of your hood tells me/us nothing. Your engine could have blown up, fuel line ignited, exhaust mani' came loose and flames shot out, small rodent w/a flamethrower decided to play a trick on you...there are endless possibilities.

Originally posted by TommyTheCat@Mar 14 2003, 05:23 PM
second, calm the fuck down and type in english. Then, give us a little more info; or maybe, take it to a mechanic/call a mechanic.

Saying a flame shot out of your hood tells me/us nothing. Your engine could have blown up, fuel line ignited, exhaust mani' came loose and flames shot out, small rodent w/a flamethrower decided to play a trick on you...there are endless possibilities.

alright man, im jus pissed and u would be 2 if u wasted all that time and money for a flame 2 randomly shoot out of ur hood when u cracked ur car up. there was no evidence whatsoever that my car was tampered with.

also if its alright w u. could u please not respond to my question. The screename "TommytheCat" to me means ur telln everyone that ur testicles were removed

preciate it

Originally posted by rebel78@Mar 14 2003, 11:34 PM

also if its alright w u. could u please not respond to my question. The screename "TommytheCat" to me means ur telln everyone that ur testicles were removed

preciate it

Pretty rude for someone asking for help.

If this shit happened to any of yall, yall would be pissed as shit too! I dont want to here: calm the fuck down my little virgin ears cant take this type of language. i was hoping for a perfectly good explanation!

explanation- your a jack munch for acting like this. did you wire the car yourself? wire harnesses will ignite if wired wrong. could have had a spark near the fuel line, if it was leaking or there was left over fuel from your swap then pooof fire. dont act like a dick, people will help you if your not rude.

Are you running off a header right now, (some dont right after a swap cause some times they dont come with one and your always poor right after a swap. Then if your timings off, you could have backfired then you have a flame shooting out of your hood. Also something could have shorted out. What I would say, pop the hood, find evidence off where the flames are coming from (black chard makes) then this will give you an idea. If that does not work, run the car with the hood open, wait for a big fireball (keep animals and marshmellows away) and go from there.

Just calm down and give more info, that is like saying, "a noise came from my car, what is wrong with it and how do i fix it?"

Too bad the flame didn't work it's way back to the fuel tank you fuck.

You need some anger management classes, and you need to take some mechanics courses as well.

Next time, if you want help, don't bite the hands that feel you, dumbass.

Originally posted by Hater@Mar 15 2003, 03:05 PM

You need some anger management classes, and you need to take some mechanics courses as well.

im sick of stupid fucks like u. If this had happened to u, u would be pissed as fuckn shit, wouldnt u. u r lucky i dont know who the hell u r or believe me, i would give u the biggest fuckn beating u worthless pos. NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF THREAD! I DONT NEED WORTHLESS PEOPLE LIKE U RESPONDING WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT SO THE TALK TOTAL BS!

Originally posted by rebel78+Mar 16 2003, 01:01 AM-->
@Mar 15 2003, 03:05 PM

im sick of stupid fucks like u. If this had happened to u, u would be pissed as fuckn shit, wouldnt u. u r lucky i dont know who the hell u r or believe me, i would give u the biggest fuckn beating u worthless pos. NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF THREAD! I DONT NEED WORTHLESS PEOPLE LIKE U RESPONDING WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT SO THE TALK TOTAL BS!

You're off to a real bad start kid.Don't come on this,or anyother board acting crazy and flinging insults,or you'll get worse responses then you have or better :locked: ,now if you want a explaination,we need more than "flames shot out of the center of my hood",like stated before how was it wired,are you running open header,what is the situation under your hood,and don't say burnt.

Originally posted by rebel78+Mar 15 2003, 07:01 PM-->
@Mar 15 2003, 03:05 PM

dude, You are on an internet message board, trying to sound all hard doesn't do shit. Your off to a real bad start and dont give me "you would be too, at least say more than, I got a thing coming form my car, please help" Also you keep this additude up, your going to be banned real quick.

ban me fool! what bitch - i dont care! yall know yall are a bunch of lonly asses who spend ur whole fuckn lives on this website! Pissedoffsol has fuckn more than 6,000 responses! what a waste of a life...im sick of u dumbasses who dont know shit! im going to another honda website! :sleep:

Originally posted by rebel78@Mar 15 2003, 07:26 PM
ban me fool! what bitch - i dont care! yall know yall are a bunch of lonly asses who spend ur whole fuckn lives on this website! Pissedoffsol has fuckn more than 6,000 responses! what a waste of a life...im sick of u dumbasses who dont know shit! im going to another honda website! :sleep:

buh bye, Oh and when you go to superhonda, they will ask you how you did it because they think that would be a cool Mod to do.

Good bye.

Originally posted by rebel78@Mar 16 2003, 01:26 AM

hahahaha :p :ufucktard: :fuckyou: :fuckyou2: :fuckyou3: You're the loser who has flames coming out of his hood hahahahahahahaha,you're a flamer hahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

ha ha ha! im 92b16vx! ha ha ha! I wasted 2,600 posts and made no money doing it! ha ha ha ! I have a dick in my mouth and it tastes great! Your daily routine:

you: hey mother!
mom: good morning son getting a job today?
you: no im going on honda swap! i want to waste my life being a fag!
mom: okay have fun! ill let you know when breakfast is ready!
you: oh boy! will daddy be there too!

and you know its true you lonly homosexual...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back