Flash codes: srs light flashes????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok now im in need of some serious help. My check engine light comes on after a minute of driving. so decide to do a flash code test, but heres the thing: my check engine light stays on but the srs light flashes 9 long flashes and then 2 quick. So thats's 92? so went to the book store and found that code 92 s for the EEC (what i assume is around the charcoal canister. but theres a purge valve for releasng the gas tank fumes back into the motor to burn, ok sorry i just defined the eec. So after getting that code from the SRS unt my srs light decides that it wants to stay on as well now. So now i have two lights on ( cel & srs ) so decde i should reset my ecu and unplug the car for an HOUR and same problem. try to pull the backup fuse (7.5) and i found that it was already blown???!?!?!? so put another in. ...Blows. put a 15 fuse in ....blows... Frustration starts to set in. now i just bought the car two weeks ago with a blown motor and already had the b16. now the odomter and speedometer both do not work and nor does the vtec to top t off. but ironically the car runs great (minus the lack of vtec.) quick and peppy no rough idle , not blowing smoke, but when i try to get on it and open her up by downshifting t bogs down lke too much fuel, m at my wits end...any advice would be appreciated. thanks in advance

Sorry just realized that i should point out that i just put my b16 into the 95 hatch that had the blown motor. and also already know that no cel flashing (code 0)means the ecu is bad, also using a non vtec harness and had it wired by a honda guru who swaps motors for a living do the wiring part of it. thanks again

Back