flash of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

they fucked the flash up when you hit flip and flop.

what i wouldnt do if i could punch GWB in the face during a boxing match. :lol:

you go through the rounds, and at the end you see GWB. of course, he's done nothing and its a DEMOCRATIC nomination...i dont see why hes even in there.

to hell with bush. :roll:

To hell with the devil. *

*if you can come up with who performed this song, you get an extra serving of ribs at the meet. @_@

Man to think with the GOP budget, and the stereotypical wealthy republican they would have made a much better flash movie, as that was crappy.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@May 17 2004, 01:12 PM
Man to think with the GOP budget, and the stereotypical wealthy republican they would have made a much better flash movie, as that was crappy.

All the money went into protecting us from 'cyber terrorism'... They didn't have any left over for the flash. :) Can't let those evil haxors steal our megahurtz!

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@May 17 2004, 03:12 PM

:werd: for the national republican convention, that is pretty weak.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 17 2004, 12:24 PM
To hell with the devil. *

*if you can come up with who performed this song, you get an extra serving of ribs at the meet. @_@

stryper!

Back