flash

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Smonkeyboy

damit. why doesnt my avatar work.

does anyone see the blue ball bouncing around.

istarted playin with flash today for the first time and after 20min of figuring shit out i made my the blue ball that bounces around. its like 8 seconds long. and then i saved it as a gif. but i dont see it moving. did i screw someing up when i saved it, or does my computer lick ass and everyone else can see it bounce.

Doesnt seem to be bouncing... its just like sitting still on the right hand bottom corner, I suck with computers so I wouldn't know what to tell yah, sorry.

damnit, i must have saved it wrong, cause when it was a flash file it bounced around for about 8 seconds, but i dont have the gif version here, i only have the flash version. so if anyone can help itd be sweet.

hmm.. you mean make it in image ready, or open my flash file in image ready and save as a gif?

if the file is animated and bigger than the size limit it will only show the 1st frame.

Clayton's avatar (seen it on other boards) is supposed to be a spinning miniature red Z. Here it only shows the 1st frame.

Furthermore, when you're saving a GIF in flash it has two options:
Go to File->Publish Settings.
Check the 'save as .gif' box
Then go to the 2nd tab up top, (the GIF tab).
Now in there it will ask if you want to save as Static or Animated.
Check the 'Animated', for some gay reason flash has 'Static' pre-checked for you.
Then hit the 'publish' button.
All is well.
:)

thats my problem, i published as a gif but didnt change it to animated.

ha, expect to see a working one on Tuesday.

haha, no i dont have flash i have to use the comps at school :mrgreen: and dont have class till Tues

Back