Flashing lights/strobe alarm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

K2e2vin

First question; are there any strobe or flashing lights on the market enough to blind a person? Im looking for something like a camera flash but repetitive like a strobe light. Any ideas?

Damn who pissed you off??

But to answer your question, im sure a police grade strobe light in the proper mirror like reflective housing with a clear glass should be enough to blind anyone

I think super duper dot 17 blinker fluid should do the trick just nicely.

Quoted post[/post]]
I think super duper dot 17 blinker fluid should do the trick just nicely.

blinker fluid would only make my external lights blink faster...i need that ultra rare synthetic DOT-22 hyper hydrogen fluid but, since it's rare, its too hard to find :p

I found out there are coast guard emergency strobe lights; I'm going to try to get a copy of the circuit and find ways to put the lights in my car. I want their pupils to burn.....

Quoted post[/post]]
Lol this is very interesting. What do you plan on using this for, it sounds awesome. :thumbsup:

Pretty much trying to hook a relay to the alarm speaker or some other trigger; There has been some theives that can still work while the alarm is going off(pretty much smash and grab). I'm hoping by placing the lights in certain areas it'll blind them. Hard to work without your eyes. Since robberies usually happen at night and the pupil is dilated, im hoping the effect would be even greater then. My car hasn't been jacked yet(mainly because it looks stock and I usually remove my face plate); but I'm sure someone is going to attemp to steal it anyways. My cousin's friend and my uncle has had their cars broke into in the last two months. Both of them had alarms...

yea.. who gives a fuck if they get blinded then blind sided by a bat while they are trying to jack something from your car..

if you do it.. let me know.. i'm interested in doing the same..

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Lol this is very interesting. What do you plan on using this for, it sounds awesome. :thumbsup:

Pretty much trying to hook a relay to the alarm speaker or some other trigger; There has been some theives that can still work while the alarm is going off(pretty much smash and grab). I'm hoping by placing the lights in certain areas it'll blind them. Hard to work without your eyes. Since robberies usually happen at night and the pupil is dilated, im hoping the effect would be even greater then. My car hasn't been jacked yet(mainly because it looks stock and I usually remove my face plate); but I'm sure someone is going to attemp to steal it anyways. My cousin's friend and my uncle has had their cars broke into in the last two months. Both of them had alarms...

I like your enthusiasm kid. :cool: I'm all about the surprises for thieves. I used battery backup, and several sirens, as well as very well secured stereo and modified lugnuts.

Anything can be stolen, but I can make it a beeeeotch.

Back