1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flashoptions cheats....

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by jiahanhao, Sep 20, 2003.

1. jiahanhao

jiahanhao Senior Member

I have been cheated by flashoptions. I waited 6 months, no engine. Finally after reading 6 months of this:

>Hi Tibon sorry for the slow respond, custom been not nice to all jdm lovers
    >in the world... the hold them up due to the intense jdm cars in accidents, illegal >swaps, emission test fails, epa, a lot of things, well we're trying our best to >provide all information to assure all our customer to get their motors a.s.a.p

I finally told them I wanted a refund, and they told me the following:

>Hi, the status = consignee receive the item already
    >don't play around please
    >Thank You!

When I told them I certainly had not recieved my engine... they followed by saying

>Yes you did.!
    >Thank You!

I am really interested in legal action against these jokers, and would like to know if anyone else has had any problems with these people. I am hoping to start a class action lawsuit and at the very least prevent flashoptions from stealing anyone else's money.

Let me know about your guy's experiences...
    jiahanhao@hotmail.com

2. 94RedSiGal

94RedSiGal Senior Member

Thankfully, I'm not familiar with Flashoptions (what a ricey name!). Where are they located? Somewhere overseas I gather...

3. jiahanhao

jiahanhao Senior Member

Malaysia.. you can tell by the shatty English :roll:

4. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

next step- go to the shipping company. Ask then for any kind of tracking numbers, and so forth.
    if you paid by credit card (which you should have) dispute the charges.

5. jiahanhao

jiahanhao Senior Member

No I'm a complete fucking idiot and paid with wire transfer. They haven't given me shit as far as shipping numbers, etc. Every time I ask they blow me off. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna need a lawyer... to at least write a nasty letter... I feel really stupid right now to tell the truth :(

6. hcivic.com

hcivic.com Senior Member

ya your money is gone a lawyer will never get your money back and it would cost way to much to try

7. jiahanhao

jiahanhao Senior Member

I don't really care that much about the money... I just want to make sure they can't cheat anyone else...

8. 94RedSiGal

94RedSiGal Senior Member

Well Greenie had a problem with shipping a steering wheel into the Philipines. Fortunately it was held up in customs, so he got it back. Btw, don't ever take a credit card payment through Paypal from a foreign country. They can pull the payment with just a frivolous complaint to their cc company, and still keep the merchandise. This even goes for a civilized country like England.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted