Flashoptions cheats....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jiahanhao

I have been cheated by flashoptions. I waited 6 months, no engine. Finally after reading 6 months of this:

>Hi Tibon sorry for the slow respond, custom been not nice to all jdm lovers
>in the world... the hold them up due to the intense jdm cars in accidents, illegal >swaps, emission test fails, epa, a lot of things, well we're trying our best to >provide all information to assure all our customer to get their motors a.s.a.p

I finally told them I wanted a refund, and they told me the following:

>Hi, the status = consignee receive the item already
>don't play around please
>Thank You!

When I told them I certainly had not recieved my engine... they followed by saying

>Yes you did.!
>Thank You!

I am really interested in legal action against these jokers, and would like to know if anyone else has had any problems with these people. I am hoping to start a class action lawsuit and at the very least prevent flashoptions from stealing anyone else's money.

Let me know about your guy's experiences...
jiahanhao@hotmail.com

Thankfully, I'm not familiar with Flashoptions (what a ricey name!). Where are they located? Somewhere overseas I gather...

next step- go to the shipping company. Ask then for any kind of tracking numbers, and so forth.
if you paid by credit card (which you should have) dispute the charges.

No I'm a complete fucking idiot and paid with wire transfer. They haven't given me shit as far as shipping numbers, etc. Every time I ask they blow me off. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna need a lawyer... to at least write a nasty letter... I feel really stupid right now to tell the truth :(

I don't really care that much about the money... I just want to make sure they can't cheat anyone else...

Originally posted by jiahanhao@Sep 20 2003, 11:15 PM
Malaysia.. you can tell by the shatty English :roll:

Well Greenie had a problem with shipping a steering wheel into the Philipines. Fortunately it was held up in customs, so he got it back. Btw, don't ever take a credit card payment through Paypal from a foreign country. They can pull the payment with just a frivolous complaint to their cc company, and still keep the merchandise. This even goes for a civilized country like England.

Back