1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flashoptions Engine Reliable?

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by creepinRex, Feb 28, 2003.

1. creepinRex

creepinRex Member

did anyone ever buy from Flashoptions.com? i'm looken for a b16 for my crx, and you can get a whole front clip from them for like 1500 shipped... i was gonna buy it from hmotorsonline, but its just the complete kit for like 2200 shipped? any help would be awesome...

2. vtecsir1

vtecsir1 Senior Member

i havent heard anything bad about them yet , downside is that they ship to a port near you and then you have to have delivered to you from there.

3. MaaseyRacer

MaaseyRacer Senior Member

next week a buddy of mine is buying his motor from them, It will take a while to get here, but i will repost when he gets it.

4. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

Yea,by the time you add the shipping from the port your looking at possibly paying more than just getting it here.

5. creepinRex

creepinRex Member

so what your sayin is that i pay their s&h only to the port, then i also have to pay the ports s&h to here?

6. Domeskilla

Domeskilla Senior Member

yup.. you pay em, i think 350 to ship, that is to a port NEAR you.. (maybe more if you live far from malaysia) and then you have to pay customs (or at least fight them yourself) and then pay to have it freighted from the port to your door (shipping a complete swap from bay area to md is around 350 (for reference so you can "ideal" calculate shipping to you).

Its cheaper to have it shipped to a business that accepts large trucks also. Some freight places charge more for residential stops.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted