Flat black the EG or not?

Flat Black or no?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
Ok, I'm gonna go ahead and stick with the hatch, and not get a bike....

I got the rust spot taken out of the rear passenger fender today. I didn't paint it though, because the driver's side is keyed to shit....

So I'm thinkin' about flat blacking it. I'd do it the right way, spray satin black with a satin clear, a la Skunk2 Si...

If I do flat black it, I'm gonna paint my Buddy Clubs bronze, tint my windows %5 all the way around (fuck tickets) and cut off my cat and resonator, so that it sounds nasty as fuck when I get a motor in there.

So...yeah.

Originally posted by corvetteguy@Mar 23 2005, 12:29 AM
So like.......12's by Christmas??
[post=477269]Quoted post[/post]​

LMAO

paint your car like a normal person would. people who paint their cars flat black outta of desire and not necessity are ghey.

the way will is gonna do it is gonna look hot. flat black from a rattle can is gay old and overused, but how many people actually do it in a professional manner with a paintgun and then put a flat clear on it? just like what webinks car looks like before he sold it or whatever. it looked hot. and then with bronze rims would look teh pimp. definitely do it will.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Mar 22 2005, 11:14 PM
the way will is gonna do it is gonna look hot. flat black from a rattle can is gay old and overused, but how many people actually do it in a professional manner with a paintgun and then put a flat clear on it? just like what webinks car looks like before he sold it or whatever. it looked hot. and then with bronze rims would look teh pimp. definitely do it will.
[post=477375]Quoted post[/post]​

this is why i think he should do it.

lol@ 12s by x-mass :D

personally, i like white. i'd leave it all white.

how about flat white? no ones done that before! a nice dull white. try it :)

Back