flat screen tv? what kind best price?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:ph34r:

Their contagious. I'm telling you. After you do a side by side comparison of models in the same price range you'll wonder why people buy LCDs in the first place.
vey funny you should say that because wqhen i was at best buy looking at all the tv's. i said damn that one looks really good and then i saw the price and was like damn that is cheap.....ended up being a plasma.

Looking at a tv at a place like best buy is fial, most of the time all the settings are all out of wack thanks to 023940392 customers pushing 2938409324 buttons.

find a good A&V mag/website and read reviews from the pros who do nothing but TV reviews.

Once you find a good tv, check out places like sams club, bjs, or cosco, if you're willing to buy it on the internet then newegg com is the best place, in fact check the top of this thread you'll see a link to new egg, if you click it and buy something B will recieve something like .46c

I've bought at least 8 tvs from newegg, they always show up in 2 days with free shipping.

b&h photo is also nice for tvs. not free shipping but still cheaper than newegg (on TVs)

i've bought lenese and other camera gear from b&h they're one of the better places out there. never thought to buy tvs from them but I see no reason not to.

love B&H.. got my Canon P&S from there for $150 w/ free shipping

Back