Florida/South Carolina honda forums?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fionntan

Banned
I am wondering if anyone uses any local forums in florida that are good. I am looking for new wheels and I would like to get on some forums that are close to me so I can bypass shipping costs. I am already a member of import atlanta, but that forum is pretty much a rice cooker. Anything in Jacksonville or anyhwhere in north FL, or Charleston or S. South Carolina.

Why not look on this side of the world, Conan and if you find them I'll take them up to you when we meet up?

I am looking right now. I have been on the net of interness all day trying to find some sites. Everything I find is just a sub category on another forum. If you here of anyone selling fat fives let me know because that is what I am dreaming about. I think black fat fives would look sooo sweet on my baby.

Agreed. Check Craigslist all over Florida. I mean heck, if anything, I could buy them for you like I said and bring them to you. I'll check around Orlando and see if I can find any for you.

Hey man, you've been really cool with me so it's the least I can do to help you out. I know that shipping would kill you with that stuff. I'll keep a look out for you as well. :D

Thats why I am looking locally...I dont mind driving, in fact I prefer it.

Back