Votes: 1 2.4%
  • few times a week

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • every day

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • several times a day

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
VIP
ok everyone be honest... your dentist doesnt read this forum

how often do you floss

I brush before I go to bed and when I wake up, but I rarely floss... When I do, it's those little plastic pics with a floss end... I guess it's just a habit I never started =(. My teeth are white and my mouth is clean, though... I can't stand having bad breath and such.

I guess I should have said rarely, I said never though.

I floss when I get something stuck. I chipped a tooth a month ago which led to a cavity, and one filling that fell out like 5 years ago. Doesn't bother me at all and I don't have dental insurance so I don't care.

everyday flossing is 10 times better than brushing, you brush everyday also, but if you had to pic always pick flossing

I HAVE TO floss after i eat certain kinds of meat. I can feel those bits and peaces in my teath and they irritate the shit out of me. Other than that, i dont floss just for the hell of it. Have been cavity free for ages. I guesse it would be several times a week, but again, all depending on what I eat.

once a day at least in the bathroom, and i usually have a bag of those handy-flossers in my car, and it ends up being something i do during my hour commute. my reasoning: i didn't floss unless i had to dislodge something for a long time...until i went to the dentist one year and he said i was going to have to start or say hi to gingivitis and itty bitty cavities between my teeth (increase tooth sensitivity and uh, nasty looking). healthy gums = happy mouth. and if you beat your gums up with floss on a regular basis, it keeps 'em healthy. weird shit.

i answered the poll 'once a day' though because i forgot to get a bag of those lil shits for my winter beater so to be honest, i'm lately just a once a day girl.

my roommate is about 12 times a day...i never floss. I brush when i go to bed and before work, mouthwash too...im anal about my teeth, but never got to the flossing thing.

the dentist yells at me evey 6 months that i don't floss enough.

fucking hate it. makes me bleed. my teeth esp. my rear molars are SO close together, even the hygenist can't floss my back 3 spaces.

I do when I'm not being lazy. And yea, makes me bleed but you got to go what you got to do. I do it because I rarely brush twice a day. A good day starts with floss, brush, and wash. Worse case scenario I just brush.

Dentist never says anything to me. Actually we usually just talk about hockey, haha.

Sometimes I brush and mouthwash more than twice a day, depening on the "activities" in the bedroom. ;x

the dentist yells at me evey 6 months that i don't floss enough.

fucking hate it. makes me bleed. my teeth esp. my rear molars are SO close together, even the hygenist can't floss my back 3 spaces.

I use those toothbrush-looking floss thingys. lol, don't know what they're called, but they make flossing the back teeth much easier. When I don't floss in awhile, my gums bleed too but once you make it a habit, it doesn't bleed anymore.

Back