flowmaster

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I want to put a flowmaster muffler on my b16a/crx. the 60 series is made for imports, but i heard the 50 and 40 series are better for it. i also want to know if anyone has a 40 series on their 4 cylinder. and what it sounds like. i know they can be a lot louder than the 50 and 60 series.

you just want your car loud? i have a straight-through exhaust(2.5" custom pipes with ebay muffler) and it gets VERY annoying. i shift at ~2300rpms just trying not to grab the attention of cops and muscle cars.

if your gonna put ANYTHING on your car for a flowmaster i would suggest the 60 serioes, and this i would nt even do. flowmasters are very loud and tingy sounding.

the 60 series are made for 4 cylinders, and the 60 series aren't to loud. it sounds better than most of the cheap tin can mufflers people use.

I have a straight 2 1/4 pipe on my hatch and its not very loud at all after the cat, I put a resignator and it actually sounds real nice.

it all depends on the sound your looking for, flowmasters, can get kinda loud, if you want a quieter muff, try a apexi n1, my2c

I heard an integra with a 40 series flowmaster off of a mustang. loud as hell, sounded "different" than all of the civics with fart cans....

i have the "american thunder" 60 series on my civic, and i love it. I sounds great. I think you can actually listen to a audio clip of it on the flowmaster web site, i know i listened to that before i bought it.

I put a 50 delta series on my b18c1 civic coupe and I think it sounds great. I don't think it's to loud and it has a nice deep sound to it. It doesn't sound like a lawn mower like a lot of other fart cannons out there do.

When i first got my miata, it had a spec miata exaust on it, that was made from a used flow master 40 series. Needless to say it was loud as phuck!

fuck flowmaster, go with a es oval. Those sound good.

i checked out the flowmaster site, normally reluctant to use flowmaster, i found the sound clips, suprisingly the 60 series and the american thunder sounds really nice, not too loud and an agressive sound, i still would prefer an apexi n1, but not bad for the price

Back