Flying Frogs = not good

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackFrog

Neighborhood Lush
VIP
So im flying out to Michigan in a couple of hours. Not happy. My brother just knocked on the door to take me and my girl to the airport. Did i mention i dont like flying?! This is not going to be fun. So im off to the airport, 4:00 flight. If you never hear from me again, im dead. Someone take care of the Frog for me.

-Chris

Don't worry man..... everything is gonna be alright...... (As long as there are no towel heads on there).......

:withstupid:

if your really that freaked out, pop a tylenol PM before you get on the plane

Originally posted by highperboi@Nov 21 2003, 01:04 PM
i got dibs on his car. :lol:

me first. ive actually met chris. ;)

youll be fine. flying is so much fun. just dont get one of those turboprop planes. they are loud as fawk.

dont sweat it... I fly at least 1-2 times a month for work... I've got over 50,000 frequent flyer miles on USAir alone... :)

Your safer in the air then you are in your car... If you think about it, there are ALOT more car accidents than plane accidents, you just don't hear about all of the car accidents...

Just do yourself a favor, and dont stand near the forward bathroom waiting for it... Its right outside of the cockpit and makes people nervous... ;)

Flying is great. Our flights out to SEMA and back were perfect. The landing is a lot of fun...there's nothing quite like throwing her in reverse at 150mph :wall:

If all else fails...:beer:...and lots of it

if it makes you feel any better flying is way safer than driving. take offs kick ass to.

Yeah man, if you like horsepower, take offs are awesome.

If you have a very spatial mind (You can see where you're going based on inertial forces) then you won't like the landing too much. But it's like a neat roller coaster ride on the landing.

Also, try to fly Jet Blue. The planes are neat with satellite TV free at every seat, decent foodstuffs and all new planes.

I've flown once - And it was neat (although I still prefer the road). I sat at the window, and I was plastered against it like a retard. Everything was interesting.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Si950@Nov 21 2003, 06:05 PM
there's nothing quite like throwing her in reverse at 150mph :wall:

any plane with 150+ passengers usually lands at 180-230mph... ;)

BTW Matt... turbo is shot. :(

Originally posted by Celerity@Nov 22 2003, 11:14 AM
Yeah man, if you like horsepower, take offs are awesome.

If you have a very spatial mind (You can see where you're going based on inertial forces) then you won't like the landing too much. But it's like a neat roller coaster ride on the landing.

Also, try to fly Jet Blue. The planes are neat with satellite TV free at every seat, decent foodstuffs and all new planes.

I've flown once - And it was neat (although I still prefer the road). I sat at the window, and I was plastered against it like a retard. Everything was interesting.

-> Steve

it is not horsepwer, it is thrust!!!

lol
j/k'n w/ya :p

I use to fight my bro for the window seat, they kick ass!

Flying is fun........

Hell, flying is my life....

if I only could count the miles I've been in a plane.....it would be a high number..

Japan to America...back to Japan,,,,back to america...for many years.....damn...to many miles.

I never had any probs with the airlines....they rock.

But just wait until Spring......hehe....I'm prolly going to finish up my private pilots licence, and finish what is needed for my college.

And then next major project that I am going to build is going to be a plane for me...I'm tired of makeing them for everyone else.

Dude, your driving scares me...remember the minivan on I-95............ :roll:

but.......your a smart kid, and maybe you might need to spend your hyperness into a real sport..called General Aviation.

and yes...I am going to build a plane to the specs found in a cartoon...just like I am doing to the AE86.......

savoia-gopiggo.jpg

well, after the car gets painted...and she rides in it during a drift.....I have a feeling she will love it...but for now...she saw it dirty...and hates it.....I still have a lot a work ahead of me

Well i made it back in one piece. Yes the takeoffs are pretty cool. No those dips the plane takes are not at all cool (you probably fall more like 100 feet). Though the actual experience of being up that high is pretty cool, nice scenery. All in all it was a good trip, ofcourse this morning, at about 3am, i woke up and puked. since then ive puked about 10 more time. Not sure what the prob is, but its good enough for an extra day off from work. thanks for the replies, i was hoping to get online out there, but didnt have a chance. Oh, and the Frog is still mine (thanks for offereing to take care of her guys) :D

-Chris

EDIT: snowcross eh? when and where?

Back