flywheel cover

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allgo

for some reason, i lost the flywheel cover. do the b16 and gsr sure the same flywhell cover??

flywheel cover? I believe it's just a dust shield for it, shit - I don't even remember ever having when through my many swaps.

i think ALL honda dust covers are interchangeable. the one on my b16 right now is the same one that i took off of my D-series.

they're not necessary, unless you're in snow or excessive water.

i've ran cars without them, and never had any problems.

is it a good idea to have one?? the flywheel is just open for everything to get in there. its rain season soon and i just thought that rain will rust the shit out of it. thanks civicious for info, ill just take the one from my old d series. thanks again

it's not a bad idea to not have one...

but it certainly doesn't hurt anything.

i hate them. every time i pull a tranny, i accidentally leave one fucking bolt in the dust shield and end up getting pissed and tearing it all to shit.

so, its okay though to have the flywheel exposed for dirt, rust, water, ect..?? just a question i really need to know.

my car sometimes feels like its going to die. can the open dirt do that?? when i step on gas, it boggs.

wow...first thing you've said that i agree with.

dirt in your tranny won't cause your motor to bog. shit, you could stick your hand in there and it would cut the fucker off, but it wouldn't bogg.

Back