FMAX turbo kit for 98 gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

floridachill71

Lean and Mean
hey guys, i got this complete stage II turbonetics kit from this site.

http://www.turbo-kits.com/integra_turbo_kits_html

the one on the top for 94-01. just wondering if anybody has used this kit or had any experience with it. another couple of questions is, does the wastegate come preset to run 8lbs? so straight out of the box thats what my car will be running? and how do i change that? what about these FMU's that come with these kits? ive heard they're garbage. and does anybody know what trim size this kit comes with? does this look to be a good kit or have i just shot the money down the drain? anything that this did or didnt come with that i might want to change out or upgrade? i know turbonetics is supposed to be top of the line, thats why i got it. thanks guys

Why didn't you get the Full-Race kit? It's a much better kit, and less expensive than the one you bought. Can't really answer many of your questions, but definitely sell the FMU and get a real ems.

holy crap that's expensive.

sell the MSD BTM. it simply doesn't work at WOT.
sell the FMU. FMU = fucks motors up
sell the 2 bar map sensor. the oem sensor is 1.8 bar. its not worth the headache of installing it.

what happened to the other 2 fuel injectors? why do they only give you 2?

christ.

i hate kits like this.

seriosuly, if they won't rape you for re-stocking fee, return it. The only thing useful for a safe reliable setup out of this is the turbo and intercooler and piping.

Back