Fml

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1216930341.png

at my apt.

Last edited:
1216996333.png

if our internet is so fast, why can't i stream audio? it's all jarbled up and takes forever to buffer. i cant' even watch training videos online.

if it because they are taking the ip address and testing from our home office and not my office that is 2000 miles away?

hmmmm
1217006542.png

Last edited:
wow funny. with my old DSL the connection was wicked slow but nothing dropped.

now with super fast charter cable, i get disconnected from the internet, modem locks up, internet is wicked slow.... i dont know wtf im paying for.

thats what has happened with every single comcast modem i have been on.
the internet here just blows because the router is so far away, plus my computer is a horrible piece of shit.

They have an iPhone app...

iPhone on wireless:
Test Date: Mar 23, 2011 7:39 PM
Connection Type: WiFi
Server: Boston, MA
Download: 14.97 Mbps
Upload: 1.83 Mbps
Ping: 73 ms

1216996333.png

if our internet is so fast, why can't i stream audio? it's all jarbled up and takes forever to buffer. i cant' even watch training videos online.

if it because they are taking the ip address and testing from our home office and not my office that is 2000 miles away?

hmmmm
1217006542.png

Site to site vpn. That sucks for you. But people in dallas have to be loving it.

Kinda weird I didnt see anything for you guys on Monster or Craigslist when i was looking for a job. Had to move to the shittiest place on earth.

Fios at my house
1217459850.png

Does it have anything to do with my ancient PC or the fact that I'm connected with a crappy wireless thing?

1216996333.png

hmmmm
1217006542.png

your in Tx?

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that’s 32 megabytes per second. To break that down even further, a typical HD rip of a movie, running 4 gigabytes, would be downloaded in full in around 2 minutes.
daymnnnn

1228275438.png

We've got a 100Mbps fiber connection here at the office. I love it when I have to download some big 500MB patch and it downloads in like 7 minutes.

Back