Fml

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2 things.

F+, wtf?

And U-Verse at 4.79M? Thats retarded.

2 things.

F+, wtf?

And U-Verse at 4.79M? Thats retarded.

lol, yeah, the connection before was absolute shit.

this connection is a lot better than it was, but still shitty, but thats not because of att.
im renting an apartment above a garage, the router is inside my landlords house. its an old house with thick walls, and my apartment is extremely well insulated.
so, i dont have a full signal.

It just gets worse... -_-

1366510392.png

This is wireless with my new Netgear 3700 router. I'm approximately 80 feet away, and the signal has to go through 7-8 walls to get to me.

1990cb7 said:
*shakes head*

God damn government internet. I bet you they have computers there that are smarter than Stephen Hawking and he's a damn near a genius!

No that's god damn NASA. We have the same shitty soho pipes everyone else gets where I work. As for Hawkins if he is just damn near a genius then there will never be a genius.

I so wanna do this on one of my servers with 6 bonded nicks an 16 OC48 lines (I work at a hosting company).

I almost bumped this a couple weeks ago, because I couldn't remember the website.

This is at my gf's house:

daytime.
1215494673.png

it's twice as fast at night.

Dear Valued Customer,

Great news! We've increased your Internet speed again!

Now the download speed on your Performance Internet Service is over 25% faster!* Enjoy zipping around your XFINITY® Internet service faster than ever, downloading TV shows and music, or even sharing photos and videos in a flash.

1368456396.png

Back