Fnf2 Name Change

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Here is my quit two cents

the movie was good for getting the sport Import tuner world out there.
the problem is now everyone thinks because you have fixed your car up ur going to abuse the laws and cause trouble. Also the people (ricers) who put all of those things just falter me, because they want to try to make their car like mine. (i'm not saying i have neons allover the place and washer leds)
The only problem is that some of them think it is (kool) to go out and race anything, anyone, anywhere. where the racing should be keep at the track where it is safer.

My youngest brother saw the movie and picked up all of the slang words like nawz and shit like that, which i corected him on the way to ask or talk about these things with out looking stupid to other people (mostly the stukup car snobs that think everything must be said exactly to spec. all the time).

But in overview the movie showed some cars we dream of having and showed us some of the general things that can happen when involed in this sport. But we can correct the people that are willing to learn how the import sport life of this really is and how much happiness and pain it can bring.

thanks for rading my two cents.

:spin: :spin: :sleep: :sleep: :beer: :beer:

i didnt bother reading this whole thread.. but.. that movie was ghey.
and this guy knows it too..

fnf-eclipse.jpg

in a heartbeat i would drive it in to the wall so i could collect the insurence money if i owned it!

I might drive it if it were scraped down to the metal (thereby removing ghey paint and stickers), repainted and had the ugly-ass wing knocked off the trunk with a baseball bat. Oh yeah, I'd get rid of the steel floorboards that apparently fall out when the car goes too fast. :lol: :D

Back