FONTANA DRAG SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Mar 26 2004, 10:21 PM
So what's up? did you guys go? :shrug2:

We are waiting until we get 10 people together that want to go. So No we have not done the meet yet

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Mar 28 2004, 04:07 PM
I can take my mom's new G35

Forget the "G35" that thing will smoke all of us :imgone: ,better yet bring your Civic thats more in our league.I will be looking foward to taking you up on that little race we almost had JASON befor the POLICE sowed up damn fuckers scared the crap outta me that day.I missed the last 2 meets and I sure wont be missing the next one,
where are we thinking of having it anyway?.

Originally posted by arpee79+Mar 28 2004, 05:33 PM-->
NotUrAverage_Si
@Mar 28 2004, 04:07 PM
I can take my mom's new G35

Forget the "G35" that thing will smoke all of us :imgone: ,better yet bring your Civic thats more in our league.I will be looking foward to taking you up on that little race we almost had JASON befor the POLICE sowed up damn fuckers scared the crap outta me that day.I missed the last 2 meets and I sure wont be missing the next one,
where are we thinking of having it anyway?.

I wish I could take the civic out but it's off insurance. 5 Months left and i'm hoping it will go by fast, but I'll be at all the other HS meets after august.

Im here, but im gonna need to get some shit setteled with the new GS-R first

A mike we gota hook up some time so you can peep the TEG.Ima roll over to NotyouraverageSi's house to check out his turbo civic, may be we can both roll out or something if ya have some free time.

yeah bro, hit me up definitly, where's he/ you at again, im thinking about swapping my booster/mc tommorow but id be down for that, what time were you thinking about going, pm me if you lost my cell #

I am still here Robert I will give Jason a call today to see what the deal is.

Originally posted by UDT@Apr 3 2004, 01:45 AM
Im here, but im gonna need to get some shit setteled with the new GS-R first

A mike we gota hook up some time so you can peep the TEG.Ima roll over to NotyouraverageSi's house to check out his turbo civic, may be we can both roll out or something if ya have some free time.

bring your camera y0!
Jason took pics of everyones car at the last meet up at fontana but they didn't come out. Just hit me up whenever your gonna cruise by.
oh yeah and PM me for directions.

Sup yall, whos going this weeks end? I think ima gonna go. I just got my insurance today (85$ a month at survival). I think my homie gilber may roll out in his ls and my friend kent may come in his bug. You guys know you wanna come see me

A. Look stupid and make a fool of my self

B. Blow my engine

C. Stall out and look like a fuck tard

D. a,b, and c

or smoke balls and make my homies Ls look wack, cause if he comes thats gonna be are groups feature match up, since hes done little things like mill his head and just very small stuff. I woould say its close to GS-R fast. My only problem will be traction. Im rockin some 15" kumhos :D i may sell the trans am and get me some 16" or 17" enkeis with some falkens and start payin my pops back some.

Can we please get this meet together we just need 3 more people, in fact now we will probably need to start over. Damn It. :angry:

Originally posted by brc80@Apr 8 2004, 07:15 PM
Im still here but i think we should start a new thread, this one is out of control.

Ask and you shall receive....

I was down to go to Cali Speedway but it looks like shit outside, we will see if it clears up then I will think about it.

Back