FONTANA DRAG SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

since i got my new job, i can come, some one call me (760) 415-5923, to get this all set up. My freind wants to come and run his boneville, is the ok with you guys?

Peace

Jeff

Yo this is Taylor, I'm in and I'm trying to get Shadney up here from SD. I just got my H22 in My Accord and I'll try to get it registered in time to run it. If not I'm there anyways Maybe Jon with bring his integ.

Hey it's Jonathan I was with Shadney and Taylor for the last meet I will be there for sure with a Silver Integra, I am also trying to get Shadney up here from San Diego. Shadney said he is going to try to make it but is not sure.

Hey wassup guys...i just wanted to know kinda an update as far as if everyone's still down to meet up and if so, are we going to meet at any time or place, like possiby before hand, or meet some where in the pits...im trying to decide if i am going or not, no body i usually go with is down to go but with you guys there id go..i got my vtec working but at the moment in on 13's with a stock p28, and untuned, i should be taking care of the wheel/tire problem tommorow, but i wanted to know if anyone that was going had a obd 1 ecu lying around that i could run thats not rev limited at 6 somthing haha!, I know i won't run the times im looking for but im always down for some more practice on the tree, alright guys later...ohh yeah big props to UDT for putting out the effort to try to put this all together!

Ok guys, so far i figure we will meet up at the fast food joint by gas station, down the street from the enterance to the strip, sorry i have no idea what its called but its on the corner, and with the discription i gave it shouldint be hard to find

(down the street from where you enter the strip, at the fast food jont next to the gast station on the corner, might be wendys or burger king) not sure, but not hard to find either, and i will leave are the cell number here so every one can call if there lost.

also i would like us to all meet up and caravan in but if you cant make it in a time thats best for most then its still all good, just call the cell and i will guid you in to where were at.

i will call the people i msgd and got numbers from, the day befor/of the meet to clear more up, this will be coming together at the very last min do to all the odds and ends i have to deal with, my mom was gonna take the honda and leave us with the pick up truck this weekend :blink: <--dont think so :D ;)

Heres the info you need for the track times and info ETC. ETC.
Night Street Legal Drag Racing Program This Weekend
WHO:

Street legal drag racers, spectators and media

WHAT:
NHRA Street Legal Saturday Winter Nights Drag Racing Program at California Dragway.

WHEN:
Saturday, January 24th

WHERE:
California Speedway, 9300 Cherry Avenue, Fontana The quarter-mile California Dragway is located in Parking Lot 1 behind the speedway's main grandstands.

TIME:
Tickets go on sale and Tech Inspection begins at 2 p.m. For early arrivals, a holding area in Parking Lot 2 will open at Noon with admission sales starting at 2 p.m. Racing is scheduled to start at 4 p.m. All activities will conclude at 11 p.m.

COST:
For participants and fans, the price is $10 per person to enter the speedway and $10 for race participants to purchase a Tech Card ($20 total for racers).

NOTES:
Remaining dates for the Street Legal Saturday Winter Nights Drag Racing Program at California Dragway are: February 7, February 28, March 20 and April 10. Rules for participation are available at www.californiaspeedway.com.

SPONSOR:
California Dragway is Presented by American Racing Custom Wheels, Auto Club, King Taco and TOYO Tires.

For additional information, please call California Speedway at 909-429-5000 or log on to www.californiaspeedway.com

Heres a quick list of who im pretty sure is coming so far

My step pops and me 1 car
Gilbert Ls Teg
Steven B16 swaped 91 4 door civic <---kinda booty but all the parts are going
on another civic after he get his tax's so...

BI6crx
Brc80
2Litre EG
NotUrAverage Si

and then im still trying to get ahold of a few

Ludegirl
Rsaeini
Sportline crx
<----was just gonna show if he could not sure what happening
with him

like i said i will call the people who left numbers and get the las tfew words in the day of or befor the race's and i will stay ontop of this thread and post any other needed info.

you can reach me (Ask for Jeff) at (909) 833-5007 any time after 3PM

The day of the races i will only be able to be reached at this number
(909) 268-0448 same deal, ask for Jeff

Hope to see yall foo's there!

PS. wash your car's, im bringing the Digi and the pics are going to the site soo..... wash them cars fellas

haha i dont plan on washing my car cause i dont have time ;x

taylor: you and i are lining up... lets see if chris did a good job with that h22 in the accord hehe

everybody: yes the true JDM POSE MASTER will be in attendance, but will a crx on Dubs show up? lol

once again i state i will be a lil late cause the wedding doesnt start til 3pm, i will prolly say my hi and congrats to the bride and groom and get on my way around... 5 or 6 pm maybe?

i will try and get a hold of people who i have met with before so this can be a fairly big meet

B)

Looks like ill have to meet with clients ant 7:30 so ill get there about 3 and skip out about 6:30. Is anyone going to be there that early?

ill be in a white 90 teg hookups on the side.

sounds good, however, i may be completely wrong here, I can't seem to remember clearly at the moment, but i thought there were two fast food places, one right north of the gas station and one right east of it...i think ones a Jack in box..but not sure, also what time are we looking to meet? ohh yeah and Ludegirl will be comming...BUT!!! i was watching the news before class this morning and I saw that it might rain saturday pm...so lets keep our fingers crosses that it don't!

what a BITCH! it had better not rain. and the Jack in the crack is sounding like the fast food place im talking about. i just know thats its like right next door the the gas station, and the gas station is right down the street from where you enter i think its a chevron. And im thining about 3:30-4:00pm i will be more exact tonight

i think its a chevron.
, it maybe, but i thought it was an ampm...but whater its like the only gas station and fast food place after you get off the 10 but before the track

yeah i just checked the weather channel website and it said only a 10-20% chance of rain...so thats looking better

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Jan 22 2004, 03:29 PM
i think its a chevron.
, it maybe, but i thought it was an ampm...but whater its like the only gas station and fast food place after you get off the 10 but before the track

it is an AMPM... thats where i get my big ass drink before i hit the track =)

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Jan 22 2004, 01:49 PM
haha i dont plan on washing my car cause i dont have time ;x

taylor: you and i are lining up... lets see if chris did a good job with that h22 in the accord hehe

everybody: yes the true JDM POSE MASTER will be in attendance, but will a crx on Dubs show up? lol

once again i state i will be a lil late cause the wedding doesnt start til 3pm, i will prolly say my hi and congrats to the bride and groom and get on my way around... 5 or 6 pm maybe?

i will try and get a hold of people who i have met with before so this can be a fairly big meet

B)

Yo, so you want a crack at the ferarrikilla do you. well My cars not registered yet so I don't think they will let me race. Would it be a bad Idea to drive it there anyways? Plus Tech will probably close by the time I get there anyways. I don't get off till 6pm. But I'll be there. :driver:

To solve the gas-station controversey once and for all - there is both and AMPM/arco AND a chevron at the corner of Cherry and Valley center...they are on oposite sides of the street.

Hey UDT or Jeff
My name is Jonathan I will be cruising out there after I get off work at 4:30pm
I am going to write down your number so I can find all of you guys when I get there I will be rolling with Taylor (ferrarikilla).

Shit...it looks like rain again...damn weather people moved up the rain from late saturday-sunday to saturday day through evening...i hope these fools are wrong...i should took that damn meterology class this quarter so i could tell wtf was going on...

ohh yeah...also, does anyone know if it is a requirement to run extened wheel studs with slicks...im probably gonna run a set of 20's that are on blackies so they will fit without them, but i don't know if the tech guys would like that or not...if it is...does anyone have a trunk i could through them in when we meet up at the gas station just till we get inside

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Jan 23 2004, 08:55 AM
ohh yeah...also, does anyone know if it is a requirement to run extened wheel studs with slicks...im probably gonna run a set of 20's that are on blackies so they will fit without them, but i don't know if the tech guys would like that or not...if it is...does anyone have a trunk i could through them in when we meet up at the gas station just till we get inside

nope it is not mandatory unless you are running some type of aluminum wheel... even then it is NOT MANDATORY... as long as you have sleeved nuts that slip into the aluminum rim to stabalize it on the rotor

but in short, no its not mandatory...

B)
Oh boy. Another SoCal meet. :woo:

I am rolling in with Jonathan and Taylor around 7PM. I don't think I am bringing the civic to the track tho. Cali smog laws are a BIATCH. <_<

Jason - I'm still waiting for a crack at the hatch...

I'll hit you guys up when I get there...

Shadney

PI# -116*1523*13 (Where you at?)

**Edit** - Jason... I see you hit 13.23 at 107????? Damn. I thought you were still at 13.4 at 101. Got some more top end somehow? I want to try out your slicks sometime soon or race you on 17s. THEN we'll see what's up.... :D :p

Back