FONTANA DRAG SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Jan 23 2004, 02:50 PM
B)
Oh boy. Another SoCal meet. :woo:

I am rolling in with Jonathan and Taylor around 7PM. I don't think I am bringing the civic to the track tho. Cali smog laws are a BIATCH. <_<

Jason - I'm still waiting for a crack at the hatch...

I'll hit you guys up when I get there...

Shadney

PI# -116*1523*13 (Where you at?)

**Edit** - Jason... I see you hit 13.23 at 107????? Damn. I thought you were still at 13.4 at 101. Got some more top end somehow? I want to try out your slicks sometime soon or race you on 17s. THEN we'll see what's up.... :D :p

is your car a 5 lug? if not, NO SLICKS FOR YOU TO TRY :p

13.23 is un-official, 13.4 id the official track time. i hope to have the car in the mid to low 12's by summer

see y'all tomorrow

yeah i will be givin yall foos a call , i got home to late tonight :unsure:

Originally posted by ferrarikiller@Jan 25 2004, 02:29 PM
So where was everyone?

yeah...we got to bring it together a lil better next time...i still had fun even though it was cold as...well i guess i can't say hell...but it cold...

next time its fuckin on! and im thinking 28th of next month :D but i dunno i would really like to have the GSR by then and i think its possible, but i like burnt rubber so much i dont really give a fuck. sorry to every one we didnt meet up with, tech inspection stopped at five so we just headed in plus every one had the cell so i was just hoping every one would call and we could find are own area. next time we need to meet sooner then 4pm im thinking around 3pm so people can get there and then at 4 is the time we will be rolling out from the jack in the crack. i really didnt expect much so i didnt get to siked out but next time i will be on it even more, plus my moms BF was being a bitch and had to finish his damn video game befor he left so we were late by like 20 mins, and i didnt think any of my friends were gonna show and one did, i just seen his ass plowing threw the crowed after i had all ready got there and been in for a while he just showed up wich was hella cool not knowing if he was gonna find me or not ;) , once again thanks mike for popping his hood dude :thumbsup:

hmmm well i was there with shadney, jonathan, and taylor... they were with canek before i got there, i dont know where everyone else was but we were there and i didnt leave until 10:45pm

:shrug2:

Yah, where was everybody!? You all missed out. It was freezin' cold, but I was happy cause I got to run my car for the first time!!!!

P.S. I was in the light blue Prelude

thats shity man! i called you jason but no answer :shrug2: i looked for your evo but there was a few and i didnt see any one that lookedl ike you so i figured you didnt come, that really really really fuckin bites. dont worry next time its fuckin on guys just have faith! we will have are own area with a fuckin fire damn it, even if i have to lite one of your cars up, it was way to cold to not have a biger jacket and a fire to come post by, people were huging the gas power flood lights for warmth and shit :D :D :D also i was in a rush and didnt take every one numbers down :(

Yeah i was there for a bit I met with UDT but lost him after i went into the pits. we need better plaing next time lol

good job canek, i wish i had got a chance to see you run again but i arrived late after the wedding and you already jammed... PUNK! lol plus i wanted to make sure you took that POS Toda header out of your car haha...

B)

and about ludegirl, UDT and B16CRX... shadney, jonathan, taylor and i were all thinking hmmmm its like 930pm maybe we should just yell out HONDASWAP!!! and see if anyone responds lol... maybe we should have done it...

honestly i was looking for the cars that had HS written on them like i thought all of you had discussed to do... but i guess no one decided to do it... my EVO was there but it was in regular parking cause there was no more tech once i arrived. next time i will try and arrive nice and early so there is no confussion... plus if i meet everyone else that i have not met yet then i can track down the rest of the so cal regulars who may arrive later in the evening [shad, jonathan, taylor, ray, tony d, robert and canek]

Well, that sucks that we were all there and no one really met up. Canek, I hate that you have a full second on me and we have a REALLY similar setup. I need that fucking throttle body you have and one of those... what do you call them? Oh yeah. A HONDATA!!!!! :p

Just so there is no confusion next time. My cell # is 925-765-3966 Remember it, write it down, take a picture, I don't give a fuck. But let's do it right next time.

See ya all at the next meet!

P.S. - where was Robert, Tony, Ray, etc.... ?????? :shrug2:

28th next month Bitchs.....no more fuckin around damn it :p fuckin BBQ fuckin blankets damn EZ up tent thats all i gota say damn it.............im pist

oh and i think with a lil over a month to look i should be able to have a GSR by then.

and i didnt wanna piss people off but next time im just gonna blow every ones fuckin cell up till were all in what spot talking shit..its that simple :spin:

Originally posted by UDT@Jan 29 2004, 05:22 PM
28th next month Bitchs.....no more fuckin around damn it :p fuckin BBQ fuckin blankets damn EZ up tent thats all i gota say damn it.............im pist

oh and i think with a lil over a month to look i should be able to have a GSR by then.

and i didnt wanna piss people off but next time im just gonna blow every ones fuckin cell up till were all in what spot talking shit..its that simple :spin:

You should have done that this time. :D

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Jan 29 2004, 02:14 PM
Well, that sucks that we were all there and no one really met up. Canek, I hate that you have a full second on me and we have a REALLY similar setup. I need that fucking throttle body you have and one of those... what do you call them? Oh yeah. A HONDATA!!!!! :p

Just so there is no confusion next time. My cell # is 925-765-3966 Remember it, write it down, take a picture, I don't give a fuck. But let's do it right next time.

See ya all at the next meet!

P.S. - where was Robert, Tony, Ray, etc.... ?????? :shrug2:

i dont know what happened to those 3... i got roberts two way in my cell and i have tony's multiple numbers... dont know which one is current though? but hopefully they will be with us at the next meet...

28th of february? hmmm i dunno if i can make it but i will try... since i've had no time to mess with the civic with school and all going on... it'll be an EVOlved weekend, and i WILL run the car cause if i go then i will go through tech and everything... wish i could bring the civic out there but it wont pass tech haha

oh yeah BTW shad... your slower than canek with practically the same set up but ITS CAUSE YOU CANT DRIVE!

lol, stoner

j/k

Man i missed the this last meet,I had no car,but shes coming alive by FEB the 10 around there.I hope i can have the motor ready by then and show up I will really try.And jason Bring your CIVIC OR EVO i should be ready for you.

HERES A PREVIEW B18C1 TURBO
s4019b1ba1d50b.jpg

s4019b1ac8d9b3.jpg
:p

Back