FONTANA DRAG SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by arpee79@Jan 29 2004, 05:22 PM
Man i missed the this last meet,I had no car,but shes coming alive by Jan the 10 around there.I hope i can have the motor ready by then and show up I will really try.And jason Bring your CIVIC OR EVO i should be ready for you.

haha you'll smoke me now, mr turbo b18c1... i can invite a friend of a friend and he can show you some ten second passes on his daily gsr-T

:p

nah but i think you meant FEB not Jan

YEAH Meant FEBUARY the 10th ,I will be in shadney corner with the noob drivers.I will be needing some assistance in HOW NOT TO BLOW MY MOTOR UP.Hope to see you guys there. :thumbsup:

I had a bad week... monday night I let my girlfriend drive my car and she thought it would be cool to shift from 5th to 3rd without matching RPM... Now I have the infamous 3rd gear grind when I'm shifting to 3rd at high RPMs. :angry:

Then, yesterday as I was getting off the freeway by my work, my car shut off... turns out, my timing belt broke. :( Luckily I got it fixed no problem today and no bent valves. :wtf: when it rains it poars.

But I'm down for the 28th :thumbsup: Can't wait til summer when I'll be running mid 11s all motor on 91 octane. (shhhhhhhhhh) ;)

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Jan 29 2004, 08:12 PM
oh yeah BTW shad... your slower than canek with practically the same set up but ITS CAUSE YOU CANT DRIVE!

lol, stoner

j/k

:werd: HAHA You're so right HAHA :asshat:

Robert: well dont let me help you in that department cause im notorious for blowing motors... i think this is my 4th one now? lol

Canek: thats why i never let any of my past GFs drive my cars... not to be stereotypical of all girls but the girls i've dated werent really into cars except to get them from point A to B and to "look cute while getting from point A to B" oh and dont bullshit me mr 11 sec on pump gas, whats the plan of action?? PM me the info haha... and now how am i supposed to catch up to you if your consantly dumping money in your car hahaha.... you gotta sit and let it collect dust like i do and throw money in the car ONLY once a year hahaha

Taylor: blaze it... hit me up!

B)

Yo Robert, How did you get a type R intake manifold to fit up to a gsr motor? I thought you were building a B16 What happened to that?

Yeah B16 was the Plan Till my friend came along and sold me the GS-R,now im using the B16 head with the GS-R bottom end.I hope its ready for the 28th all i need now is a GOOD CLUTCH. ;)

FUCK man. well now my behinda the wheel test isint till FEB 17 so that leaes me no time to look for a car IF* i even pass the test. inless this thing gos through with me buy my moms car and slapping the H22 in it and her geting the 03 i dont think im gonna be running anything by the 28 but im still donwn for the RACES and the Q

maybe i can pull somehting out of my ass though who knows!

Originally posted by UDT@Feb 1 2004, 01:48 AM
maybe i can pull somehting out of my ass though who knows!

YUK i sure dont wanna see THAT. :puke: lol

Originally posted by arpee79@Jan 31 2004, 07:39 PM
Yeah B16 was the Plan Till my friend came along and sold me the GS-R,now im using the B16 head with the GS-R bottom end.I hope its ready for the 28th all i need now is a GOOD CLUTCH. ;)

SICK :thumbsup:

Sorry guys I couldn't make it out there last saturday. I ran into a little problem with my intercooler piping and ended up hackin the bumper a bit. I'm all good to go now though. everything is running good, no more problems, got my downpipe welded and hooked up to the cat. I still have a few more fuel upgrades to install, fpr, fuel rail, fuel pressure guage, injectors but for the most part it's doing pretty well with just an upgrade fuel pump.

anyway i'm down to meet up to BBQ FOR SURE! and as for the 28th I can't wait that long so I'll be heading out to fontana on the 7th possibly the 28th too. not expecting my times to be all that great cause I need to practice launching on this new clutch, but I have a week to perfect it so we'll see what's up at the track. so when is the BBQ gonna be scheduled for?

BTW, 2 litre EG, what is your friends name with the gsr-T that makes 10 second passes?

So when's the next meet? I got the easy up waiting and ready.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Feb 2 2004, 05:12 PM
BTW, 2 litre EG, what is your friends name with the gsr-T that makes 10 second passes?

i have a couple friends who have hit 10's...

Norman Peralta [link in my sig: RIP Norm]
Al Cab: 11.01 to be exact, but in palmdale. currently being rebuilt for low 9 and high 8 second passes

but if your talking about the friend of a friend i could invite... its my friend jahmal's friend... i dont know his name off hand but he also has a scion xB and works at rev hard

OK every one whos going to the track tomarrow PM me your cell numbers to me
i am 99.9% sure ima be there with a few friends this time, and i wanna hook up with every one whos going! i need to know if i should bring the EZ up. i know not many are going and this really isint the next offical meet but i figured an EZ up might stand out some for every one and help guide them to us in the pits + give us " are own lil area ".

Hey UDT whose going so far...im trying to decide if i am or not...hey let me know your cellie again bro latar!

;) :BUMP: trying to keep it at the top of the pile

Canek - uhhh, I'm afraid I'm gunna need a PM too there buddy. :p

Jason - Just wait there guy.... I just found out that I'm NOT at 11.5:1 but at 10.8:1 in reality. CTRs should put me at 12:1 though. CTR cams and some tuning and I'll wave when I pass you fucker. :lol: ;)

Taylor - Try not to get pulled over for that missing front plate anymore, OK there tough guy?

Everyone else - I'll see you on the 28th. :thumbsup:

Back